A handful of Tucson restaurants are among more than 150 participating in the 2013 Arizona Restaurant Week, which runs through Sunday.9-29
Throughout the week, restaurants offer special dining deals as a way to encourage folks to try new restaurants.
The Tucson restaurants and the deals:
• Acacia Real Food & Cocktails, 3001 E. Skyline Drive. $40 for three courses including a main course of grilled rib chop or Berkshire pork.
•Blanco at La Encantada, 2905 E Skyline Drive. $30 per couple for a shared appetizer and dessert and two entrees.
• North Italian Farmhouse, 2995 E. Skyline Drive. $30 for three courses with entree choices that include grilled pork tenderloin or Scottish salmon.
• Wildflower, 7037 N. Oracle Road. $30 for three courses that include entree choice of chicken curry, beer-battered cod, chicken and dumplings or Steelhead salmon.
• Proper, 300 E. Congress St. $30 for three courses including Ahi tuna entree and lamb crepinette as an appetizer.
• Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, 2985 E. Skyline Drive. $30 for three courses with entrees including choice of grilled grouper or chipotle chicken and jumbo lump crab cake appetizer.
• Union Public House, 4340 N. Campbell Ave. $30 for three courses that includes fish and chips or the goat flatbread as entree choices.
• Epazote Kitchen & Cocktails, 10000 N. Oracle Road. $30 gets you three courses paired with margaritas, including the barrel cactus margarita during the main course that features choice of a pan roasted duck breast, Adobo Pacific rock fish or a braised pork shank.
• Carrabba's Italian Grill, The Keg Steakhouse 7635 N. Oracle Road. $30 per couple gets you a shared entree and two salads and two entrees.
• The Grill at Hacienda del Sol, 5501 N. Hacienda del Sol Road. $30 for three courses that includes choice of roasted or beer-marinated chicken as entrees and a rich Saigon chocolate mousse for dessert.
• Feast, 3719 E. Speedway. $40 includes three courses chosen from menu.