• Continental Green Valley Associates LLC of Los Gatos, Calif., bought commercial property at 190 W. Continental Road in Green Valley for $18 million. The seller was Holualoa GV Shopping Plaza LLC of Kailua-Kona, Hawaii.
• Infinity Insurance Co. of Birmingham, Ala., bought commercial property at 3160 E. Transcon Way for $5 million, cash. The sellers were AEH Investors V LLC and PMH Investors V LLC of Tucson.
• William Lee LLC of Flagstaff bought commercial property at 3690 through 3710 and 3720 S. Park Ave. for $1.9 million, cash. The seller was Gateway Industrial Park LLC of Palm Desert, Calif.
• Grant Wilmot Associates LLC of Tucson bought commercial property at 6260 E. Grant Road for $1.9 million, cash. The seller was US Bank National Association of Irving, Texas.
• Tucson Retail LLC of Toronto, Canada, bought vacant land at The Bridges, near Park Avenue and Interstate 10, for $1.7 million, cash. The seller was Fullerton Tucson Kino Parkway LLC, also of Toronto.
• Basis Schools Inc. of Scottsdale bought commercial property at 3833 E. Second St. from Capara LLC of Tucson. The sale price was $1.6 million, cash.
• CalCap Properties Inc. purchased Vista Catalina Apartments at 2230 E. Fort Lowell Road from EFL Apartment Partners for $1.3 million. Bob Kaplan and Allan Mendelsberg of Picor Commercial Real Estate Services handled the transaction.
• El Cortijo LLC of Tucson bought 50 acres with eight single-family rental properties at 3700 S. Old Spanish Trail for $830,000, cash. Ira Ernst of Park Realty represented the buyer. The seller, The Calvert Trust of Tucson, was represented by Nina Willis and Jeff Murtaugh of Realty Executives Tucson Elite.
• Girl Scouts of Southern Arizona bought a building at 4330 E. Broadway for $500,000. Paul Schloss and David Montijo of CBRE represented the buyer. The seller, Tucson Dynamo Restaurants Inc. of Scottsdale, was represented by Rick Borane and Terry Dahlstrom of the Volk Co.
• Brown Mackie College leased 13,296 square feet at 5301 E. Grant Road from TMC Holdings Inc. Rick Kleiner, Tom Knox and Tom Nieman of Picor Commercial Real Estate Services brokered the lease.
• Fleet Feet Sports leased 2,890 square feet in the Oracle Crossing Shopping Center, 7607 N. Oracle Road, from Weingarten Nostat Inc. Aaron LaPrise of Picor Commercial Real Estate Services represented the tenant.
Information for Sales and Leases is compiled from records at the Pima County Recorder's Office and from brokers. Send information to reporter Gabriela Rico at firstname.lastname@example.org or 573-4232.