The recently closed Copper Country Antiques Mall has been sold to developers who plan to revitalize the space for a retail tenant.
Larsen Baker bought the 31,057-square-foot building at the corner of East Speedway and North Rosemont Boulevard and plan to remodel, said Andy Selez-nov, director of leasing.
“We’ve got several different concepts working,” he said. “We’re playing around with the architect. It’s a great corner.”
Larsen Baker bought the building for $725,000, plus $141,381 in back taxes, Seleznov said.
The antiques mall closed in December after 12 years in business. Owner Phillip Gaillard rode Fred, the winged buffalo, off the roof on the last day of business, Dec. 31.
Other recent commercial transactions include:
- Skinner Capital Investments LLC bought the 5,000-square-foot building on 20,000 square feet of land at 90 W. River Road for $950,390 and plans to open an urgent care center. Debbie Heslop and Dave Hammack, of Volk Co., represented the seller, D.D. Dunlap Cos. Inc., and Picor’s Aaron LaPrise represented the buyer.
- Community Bridges Inc. leased 20,000 square feet at 250 S. Toole Ave. from the Levin Family Limited Partnership. Stephen D. Cohen and Russell W. Hall, with Picor, represented the landlord, and Picor’s Thomas J. Nieman, along with Todd Noel, of Colliers International, represented the tenant.
- The Department of Economic Security leased 14,027 square feet on the northwest corner of 22nd Street and Craycroft Road. Andy Seleznov and Melissa Lal represented the landlord, Larsen Baker.
- Bayview Loan Servicing leased 10,914 square feet at 300 S. Craycroft Road from Paramount Tucson LLC. Tom Nieman, with Picor, represented the landlord, and Brandon Clarke, of Cresa Phoenix, represented the tenant.
- Arizona State Forestry leased 10,000 square feet at 3740 E. 43rd Place from the John R. and Vera M. Williams Trust and Morea Family Investments LLC. Brandon Rodgers, with Picor, represented the landlord, and Chris Corney, with Jones Lang Lasalle, represented the tenant.
- The Candle Factory leased 5,551 square feet at Butterfield Technology Center, 4775 S. Butterfield Drive. Andy Seleznov and Melissa Lal, of Larsen Baker, along with Picor’s Rob Glaser, represented the landlord.
- Med-Tech leased 4,960 square feet at 5536 E. Grant Road from Maqsood & Sabina Enterprises LLC. Robert Nolan, of Oxford Realty Advisors, handled the transaction.
- E-konomy Pool Service Inc. leased 3,548 square feet at 3821 West Costco Drive. Dave Hammack, of Volk Co., represented the landlord, Bay Shore Oil Co. Inc., and Greg Furrier, of Picor, represented the tenant.
- Interstate Group LLC leased 2,680 square feet at 2111 E. Benson Highway from Tin Cup LLC. Ron Zimmerman, with Picor, represented the landlord.
- National Bank of Arizona leased 1,500 square feet on the first floor of One South Church in downtown Tucson. It will be moving from the previous location at 136 N. Stone Ave.