• University City Church leased 34,163 square feet at 604 N. Sixth Ave. from First Baptist Church of Tucson/Crosslife Ministries. Paul Hooker and Rob Tomlinson, with Picor Commercial Real Estate Services, handled the transaction.
• Italian restaurant Caffe Torino leased 2,718 square feet at River Center, on the northeast corner of River and Craycroft roads. Larsen Baker's Andy Seleznov and Melissa Lal represented the landlord, Larsen Baker.
• Orange Grove Body Workers leased 1,200 square feet in Oracle Plaza, 6336 N. Oracle Road. Craig Finfrock of Commercial Retail Advisors LLC represented the landlord, D&B Associates.
• Rooted Therapeutic Massage & Body Work LLC leased 1,120 square feet at 1600 N. Tucson Blvd. from Gateway Realty & Development LLC. Tom Nieman, of Picor Commercial Real Estate Services, represented the landlord. Lori Casey of Oxford Realty Advisors represented the tenant.
• Rocky Mountain Clean LLC leased 1,100 square feet at 3820 E. 44th St. from Rich Rodgers Investment Inc. Brandon Rodgers of Picor Commercial Real Estate Services handled the transaction.
• Anderson Ornamental Iron leased 1,000 square feet at 2112 N. Dragoon St. from Rich Rodgers Investment Inc. Brandon Rodgers of Picor Commercial Real Estate Services handled the transaction.
Send information about sales and leases to reporter Gabriela Rico at firstname.lastname@example.org or 573-4232.