• EC Irvington Foundation LLC of Encino, Calif., bought commercial property at 1758 through 1850 E. Irvington Road and at 4980 S. Campbell Ave. for $5.9 million. The seller was Leon LLC of Tucson.
• The Brown Revocable Trust of Tucson bought residential property at 2102 E. Desert Garden Drive for $2.5 million. The seller was The Richard H. Wille Trust and Sarah R. Wille Trust of Tucson.
• Wholesale Property Co. LLC of Kettering, Ohio, bought commercial property at 2565 N. Huachuca Drive from Tucson Bradley Group LLC of Newport Beach, Calif. The sale price was $1.1 million, cash.
• Jon W. Galloway Revocable Trust of Wayzata, Minn., bought residential property at 1963 E. Quiet Canyon Drive for $1 million, cash. The seller was The Richard and Sandra Schmidt Revocable Trust of Tucson.
• 5669 E. Fort Lowell LLC of Tucson bought residential property at 5661, 5675 and 5669 E. Fort Lowell Road for $850,000. The seller was The Millard M. Davidson and Linda J. Davidson Revocable Trust of Tucson.
• Roadrunner Lock and Safe purchased a 8,199-square-foot building at 5001 E. Speedway from Speedway Impact Partners LLC for $690,000. Greg Furrier of Picor Commercial Real Estate Services represented the seller.
• Granite Ranch Opportunities LLC of El Segundo, Calif., bought residential property at 14196 N. Galley Place for $556,500, cash. The seller was Nationstar Mortgage LLC of Lewisville, Tex.
• SJK Geronimo LLC of Tucson bought apartments at 3022 N. Geronimo Ave. for $530,000. The seller was DCS 33 LLC of San Diego.
• Southern Arizona Graphic Associates Inc. leased 14,500 square feet at 1861 W. Grant Road from Walker Tucson Properties LLC. Stephen D. Cohen and Rob Glaser with Picor Commercial Real Estate Services brokered the lease.
• Cadden Community Management Inc. leased 10,102 square feet at 1870 W. Prince Road from Presson Corp. Glaser and Paul Hooker of Picor handled the transaction.
• Iglesia De Jesucristo Palabra Miel leased 7,855 square feet at 2470 W. Majestic Park Way from 2470 West Majestic LLC. Pat Welchert of Picor represented both parties in the transaction.
• AdValue Photonics Inc. leased 7,479 square feet at 3708 E. Columbia St. from Holualoa Columbia Industrial LLC. Picor's Glaser handled the lease.
• R&S Mattress Tucson LLC leased 3,720 square feet at 4695 N. Oracle Road from 4695 N. Oracle Plaza Group LLC. Furrier and Jeff Zellet of Picor represented the landlord. Picor's Aaron LaPrise represented the tenant.
• Recycling Household Items leased 2,225 square feet at 3949 E. 29th St. from Presson Midpoint LLC. Glaser and Hooker of Picor represented the landlord.
• EOS Technologies leased 2,000 square feet at 2112 N. Dragoon St. from Rich Rodgers Investment Inc. Brandon Rodgers of Picor handled the lease.
• Belander Bookkeeping LLC leased 1,800 square feet at 4565 S. Palo Verde Road from Presson Equity Partners LLP. Picor's Glaser represented the landlord, and Picor's LaPrise represented the tenant.
• KB Facility Management LLC leased 1,345 square feet at 1642 S. Research Loop. Dave Gallaher of Tucson Industrial Realty LLC represented the landlord, Eastside Center LLC.
• ProFlight Gear LLC leased 1,200 square feet at 1870 W. Prince Road from Presson Corp. Glaser and Hooker of Picor represented the landlord.
• David Irving leased 750 square feet at 3830 E. 44th St. from Rich Rodgers Investment Inc. Picor's Rodgers handled the lease.
Information for Sales and Leases is compiled from records at the Pima County Recorder's Office and from brokers. Send information to reporter Gabriela Rico at email@example.com or 573-4232.