• Super Park LLC, Airways Park & Fly LLC, and Armada Financial LLC purchased approximately 18 acres of land, which includes airport-area parking lots and a 23,172-square-foot building occupied by Raytheon Missile Systems, for $2.2 million. The properties are at 6840 S. Tucson Blvd.; 2320 E. Aragon Road; 2355 E. Elvira Road; 2299 and 2385 E. Valencia Road; and 2332 E. Weiding Road. Rick Volk of Volk Co. represented the seller, Sterling Savings Bank. The buyers were represented by Peter Miller of Keller Williams.
• Nevada Equity Partners bought Swanway Plaza, at 4700-4730 E. Broadway, from Swanway Development Co. for $10.3 million. Greg Furrier of Picor Commercial Real Estate Services represented the seller.
• Summit Palomino LLC purchased vacant land at 750 E. Irvington Road for $7.9 million from Tucson Five LP.
• Sandstone Ridge Apartments LLC bought an apartment complex at 19190 S. Alpha Ave. in Sahuarita for $4.8 million. The seller was Holualoa Sandstone LLC.
• HP Armory Park LLC bought an apartment building at 211 S. Fifth Ave. for $3.5 million. The seller was SHG Armory LP.
• Oracle Office Plaza LLC bought commercial property at 7491-7493 N. Oracle Road for $3.3 million from AEH Investors IV LLC.
• SA Recycling LLC bought commercial property at 1525 W. Miracle Mile for $2.1 million from Metal Management Arizona LLC.
• Ronco Innovation LLC bought a five-story-zoned hotel and industrial site in Oro Valley at the northeast corner of Tangerine Road and Innovation Park Drive. The seller was Great Western Bank of Nebraska, and the sale price was $1.2 million. John Ash, Mike Chapman and Jerry Hawkins of CBRE brokered the sale.
• Reinhold H. Marsoner purchased 74,200 square feet of land at 3666-3686 E. Speedway from Robin P. Depugh for $1.1 million. Patrick Welchert and Paul Hooker, of Picor Commercial Real Estate Services, handled the sale.
• JFS Speedway Properties LLC sold commercial property at 130 E. Speedway to Circle K Stores Inc. The sale price was $750,000.
• Walter Hoge purchased 12,000 square feet at 6894 and 6890 N. Camino Martin from BJN Properties LLC for $705,500. Brandon Rodgers of Picor Commercial Real Estate Services represented the buyer. John Ash of CBRE represented the seller.
• Furniture Depot leased 3,525 square feet at 1880 E. Mitchell St. from Albright Family Trust. Aaron LaPrise of Picor Commercial Real Estate Services handled the transaction.
• The law firm of Breen, Olson and Trenton leased 2,456 square feet at Oracle at the River, 4720 N. Oracle Road. Buzz Isaacson of CBRE represented the landlord, Oracle Office Park Associates LLC.
• Ventana Crossfit LLC leased 2,800 square feet at 6875 E. Sunrise Drive, Suite 131, from M.E.F. Co. Inc. Aaron LaPrise of Picor Commercial Real Estate Services handled the transaction.
• Joseph Hoang Kim Pham, Maria Bong Thi Ngo Pham and Mary Da-Thao Ngo Pham leased 1,333 square feet at Colonia Verde Shopping Center, 7143 East Tanque Verde Road. They plan to open a nail salon. David Hammack of Volk Co. Commercial Real Estate represented the landlord, Reseda Colonia LLC et al.
Send information about sales and leases to reporter Gabriela Rico at firstname.lastname@example.org or 573-4232.