• CPP Star Pass LLC of Tucson bought The Reserve at Star Pass, student housing complex at 41 N. Shannon Road, for $26 million. The seller was EDR Tucson Phase II LP of Memphis, Tenn.
• D.R. Horton Inc. of Tucson purchased 279 vacant lots in Saguaro Springs, near Twin Peaks Road and Lambert Lane, for $14.2 million. The seller was Marana 670 Holdings LLC of Scottsdale.
• Riverside Suites LLC of Tucson bought apartments at 1725 E. Limberlost Drive for $4.2 million from Riverside Apartments LLC of Oro Valley.
• TransWest Properties Inc. of Tucson bought commercial property at 515 W. Auto Mall Drive from Summit Group of Tucson, Arizona LLC of Sioux Falls, S.D., for $4.1 million cash.
• Arivaca Ranch LLC of Pritchett, Colo., bought agricultural land at P&P Ranch in Arivaca for $2.4 million. The seller was P&P Ranch LLC of Mesa.
• RPM Catalina & Tanque Verde LLC of Phoenix bought commercial property at 8980 E. Tanque Verde Road from Reay's Ranch Investors LLC of Tucson for $1.1 million cash. RPM also bought commercial property on the southwest corner of Catalina Highway and Tanque Verde Road for $425,000 cash from Chivas Retail Partners et al. of Scottsdale.
• William Lee LLC of Flagstaff sold commercial property at 3855 W. River Road to G-Cubed Property Management Inc. of Tucson for $1.7 million.
• Tuscan Investments LLC of Tucson bought commercial property at 5632 E. Fifth St. for $1.2 million cash. The seller was The Kusman Family Trust and The Katz Family Trust of Tucson.
• AZ Properties Inc. of Toronto sold residential property at 14540 N. Blazing Canyon Drive for $1.1 million. The buyer was 2245285 Ontario Inc., also of Toronto.
• Airways Park N Fly LLC of Tucson bought commercial property at 2385 E. Valencia Road for $975,000. The seller was Sterling Savings Bank of Spokane, Wash.
• WG Sahuarita Holdings LLC purchased two pads totaling 126,500 square feet in the Madera Marketplace, on the northeast corner of Interstate 19 and Nogales Highway in Sahuarita, to build a Goodwill store. The sale price was $575,000. Brenna Lacey and Dave Hammack of Volk Co. represented the seller, Evergreen-Interstate 19 & Nogales LLC. The buyer, Whirlygig Properties, was self-represented.
• Auriga Properties Inc. of Tucson bought vacant land at 7334 N. Finger Rock Place for $500,000 cash from Finger Canyon LLC of Tucson.
• RAM Enterprise Inc. of Elko, Nev., leased 7,800 square feet at 4353 E. Tennessee St. Bob DeLaney and Tim Healy of CBRE represented the tenant. The landlord, Tennessee Street LLC of Tucson, was represented by David Gallaher of Tucson Industrial Realty.
• Speedrod leased 7,700 square feet at 1605 W. Grant Road from Rich Rodgers Investment Inc. Brandon Rodgers of Picor Commercial Real Estate Services handled the transaction.
• Relish Wine Pub leased 3,050 square feet on the southwest corner of Camp Lowell Drive and Swan Road from Swan Retail LLC. Brian Harpel of The Harpel Co. Inc. represented the landlord.
• Hei-Tek Automation LLC leased 1,500 square feet at 3538 N. Romero Road, Suite 130, from Costa Verde Investments LLC. Jeff Zellet of Picor Commercial Real Estate Services represented the tenant. Ronald Zimmerman and Jesse Blum of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank represented the landlord.
Send information about sales and leases to reporter Gabriela Rico at email@example.com or 573-4232.