• Tanque Verde Holdings LLC of Santa Barbara, Calif., bought apartments at 2495 N. Desert Links Drive for $12 million. The seller was Alta Vista Communities TW LLC of Tucson.
• Central Point Tucson LLC of Tarzana, Calif., bought commercial property at 3955 - 3961 E. Speedway from Central Point Business Plaza LP of Tucson for $4 million.
• DR Horton Inc. of Tucson bought vacant land in Pines Phase II, near Cortaro Road and Interstate 10, from Terrazzo Homes of Tucson. The sale price was $2.2 million.
• Paul J. Hamel and Cheryl R. Hamel of Needham, Mass., bought residential property at 8465 E. Hilldale Place for $1.8 million. The seller was The 1998 Marion B. Gendel Residence Trust of Great Falls, Va.
• Cummings Land & Cattle LLC of Tucson bought commercial property at 4110 S. Houghton Road for $540,000. The seller was Tucson Cactus & Cattle Co. of Vail.
• Specialists In Dermatology PLLC leased 1,632 square feet at 1131 S. La Cañada Drive in Green Valley from Holualoa GV Professional Plaza LLC. Tom Nieman of Picor represented the tenant.
• Vertech Industrial Systems Inc. leased 1,440 square feet at 1870 W. Prince Road from Presson Corp. Rob Glaser and Paul Hooker, with Picor, represented the landlord. Andy McMilan with McMilan Commercial Real Estate represented the tenant.
• Ozzi Properties LLC leased 900 square feet at 1835 S. Alvernon Way from Presson Midpoint LLC. Rob Glaser and Paul Hooker, of Picor, represented the landlord. Jabari McKee of Real Hero's real estate and development represented the tenant.
• Paul Kant Insurance Agency leased 900 square feet at 1835 S. Alvernon Way from Presson Midpoint LLC. Rob Glaser and Paul Hooker, of Picor, handled the transaction.
Information for Sales and Leases is compiled from records at the Pima County Recorder's Office and from brokers. Send information to reporter Gabriela Rico at firstname.lastname@example.org or 573-4232.