- Red Mountain Retail Group Inc. bought commercial property at 3935 E. Fort Lowell Road from Puente Nuevo Development LLC for $535,000. Rick Kleiner of Picor represented the seller. Medical Office Brokers of Phoenix represented the buyer.
- Desert Property LLC bought commercial property at 7291 S. Comstock Road for $445,000 from Veni Vidi Vici LLC. Chuck Blacher of Tucson Realty & Trust Co. represented the seller, and Glen Patching of Tucson Commercial Management Inc. represented the buyer.
- Gersons Building Supply bought commercial property at 4726 S. Country Club Road from KMS Enterprises LLC for $425,000. Brandon Rodgers with Picor represented the seller, and Curt Stinson with Realty Executives Tucson Elite represented the buyer.
- John Soldo bought Roberts Apartments, a 12-unit complex at 1220 N. Roberts Way, from Steven and Ann Broden for $370,000. Allan Mendelsberg of Picor represented the buyer, and Peter Canackos of Long Realty represented the seller.
- Petco leased 13,000 square feet on the northeast corner of River and Craycroft roads. Andy Seleznov and Melissa Lal represented the landlord, Larsen Baker; and Mark Holinger of Frontera Development represented the tenant.
- Abrasives & Equipment of Arizona Inc. leased 6,230 square feet at 4175 S. Fremont Ave. from Doubletree Investments Inc. Stephen D. Cohen and Russell W. Hall of Picor handled the lease.
- La Tauna Products LLC leased 3,807 square feet at 3820 S. Palo Verde Road from Palo Verde Trust Partners LLC. Rob Glaser, Paul Hooker and Jeff Zellter with Picor handled the transaction.
- Breast Center of Southern Arizona leased 3,003 square feet at Wilmot Professional Plaza, on Wilmot Road just south of Grant Road. Andy Seleznov and Melissa Lal represented the landlord, Larsen Baker; and Jordon Simon, of Venture West Real Estate Services LLC, represented the tenant.
- Hussman Service Corp. leased 1,730 square feet at 1321 W. Ajo Way from Ajo Business Center LP. Rick Volk of Volk Company Commercial Real Estate represented the landlord, and Tricia Gumulka of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank represented the tenant.
- JJ’s Woodworking leased 1,500 square feet at 8051 E. Lakeside Parkway in Lakeside Business Center from Tesoro Enterprises Inc. Gary Emerson of GRE Partners LLC represented the landlord.