• GRT Properties Trust of Newton, Mass., sold commercial property at 3285 N. Hemisphere Loop to Modular Mining Systems Inc. of Tucson. The sale price was $2,189,000, cash.
• Campbell Tucson Retail LLC of Chandler bought commercial property at 2553 N. Campbell Ave. from Edward E. Colson and Karen Jeanne Colson of Carlsbad, Calif., for $575,000 and sold it to Ronnie L. Green and Judith C. Green of Aurora, Colo., for $1,250,000, cash.
• JDW Management LLC of Tempe sold vacant land in Rancho Vistoso to Title Security Agency of Arizona LLC of Tucson. The sale price was $1,120,000 cash.
• Gold Rings Holdings LLC of Minneapolis, Minn., bought a church building at 3141 W. Ironwood Hills Drive for $1,165,793. The seller was The Community of Hope Lutheran Church Inc. of Tucson.
• RL Ventures LLC of Tucson sold residential property at 11991 E. Placita Rancho Soldados to Vincent M. Kresha and Terri M. Kresha of Tucson for $1 million.
• The A&R Rider Living Trust of Green Valley bought residential property at 4499 W. Hanging Rock Court from The Lane Family Revocable Trust of Marana for $940,000.
• JCAZ LLC of Tucson bought the Annandale Apartment complex at 5601 E. Fifth St. for $902,424 cash. The seller was Mahalo Commercial Properties 10 LLC of Tucson.
• Wandertec Inc. bought commercial property at 1621 W. Modern Court for $485,000. The seller, Tessman LLC, was represented by Ron Zimmerman of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank.
• The Steven Cohen Trust and The Michael Godnick Trust of Beverly Shores, Ind., bought condominiums at 5201 N. Via Sempreverde for $463,000, cash. The seller was Cynthia M. Neighbors of Tucson.
• Scotia JV 2005 LLP of Tucson bought three vacant parcels in Ventana Reserve II for $436,644. The seller was First American Title Insurance Co. Trust 9305 of Tucson.
• Evergreen Mountain LLC of Tucson bought vacant land at 3995 and 4075 S. Saguaro Mountain Place for $420,475. The seller was Title Security Agency of Arizona.
• Wandertec Inc. leased 7,185 square feet at 2801 N. Flowing Wells Road from Keenan Investment Co. Bob Davis and Tom Hunt, of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank, represented the tenant. Gary Emerson of GRE Partners LLC co-brokered the lease.
• Harkins Theatres has leased the former Tower Theater at Arizona Pavilions, south of Cortaro Road on Arizona Pavilions Drive. They are scheduled to open for business next month. Andy Seleznov and Melissa Lal, of Larsen Baker, represented the landlord, Larsen Baker.
• Sapphire Services LLC of Sahuarita has leased 5,099 square feet of industrial space at 1331 E. 16th St. Tim Healy and Bob DeLaney of CBRE represented the landlord. The tenant was represented by Dean Cotlow of Cotlow Co.
Send information about sales and leases to reporter Gabriela Rico at firstname.lastname@example.org or 573-4232.