• BP Wilmot Plaza LLC of Tucson bought commercial property at 6301, 6311 and 6371 E. Broadway, along with 10 N. Wilmot Road, from Wilmot Plaza LLC of Houston. The sale price was $6.2 million, cash.
• Realty Income Properties 18 LLC of Escondido, Calif., bought commercial property at 6641 N. Sandario Road from Hutton Partners LLC of Chattanooga, Tenn. The sale price was $1.6 million, cash.
• Steven B. Towbin and Virginia J. Towbin of Chicago bought residential property at 3818 W. Cayton Mountain Drive for $1.6 million, cash. The seller was Anemone Revocable Trust of Tucson.
• Country Club Avenue LLC of Tucson sold apartments at 2152 N. Country Club for $815,000. The buyers were The Gerald D. Hungerford and Janice M. Hungerford 1985 Trust and TSG Investments LLC of Tucson.
• Tucson Federal Credit Union sold commercial property at 2309, 2331 and 2341 W. Wetmore for $670,000. The buyer was Wetmore Swamp LLC of Sierra Vista.
• Scotia JV 2005 LP of Tucson bought vacant land near Oldfather and Moore roads for $429,800, cash. The seller was Landmark Title Assurance Agency of Arizona of Tucson.
• Synergy Installation Solutions leased 33,356 square feet at 6000 S. Country Club Road from EastGroup Properties LP. Rob Glaser, with Picor, represented the landlord. Lee & Associates represented the tenant.
• Kaman Industrial Technologies Corp. leased 18,281 square feet at 5151 S. Bantam Road from CCTC Inc. Patrick Welchert, with Picor, represented the, and Picor's Paul Hooker represented the landlord.
• CAID Industries Inc. leased 13,400 square feet at 2705 E. Medina Road from 2705 Medina Properties LLC. Brandon Rodgers, with Picor, represented the landlord, and Picor's Rob Glaser represented the tenant.
• EZ Messenger leased 6,706 square feet at 355 S. Euclid Ave. from Pascoe Investment-Arizona LLC. Rob Glaser, of Picor, represented the tenant. Picor's Stephen D. Cohen and Russell W. Hall represented the landlord.
• Kittelson & Associates leased 3,505 square feet at 2 E. Congress from Two East LLC. Rick Kleiner, with Picor, represented the tenant, and Buzz Isaacson of CBRE represented the landlord.
• Southwest Fastener LLC leased 2,392 square feet at 3855 E. Evans Blvd. from Ajo/Evans Business Park LLC. Pat Welchert and Jeff Zellet, of Picor, represented the landlord.
Information for Sales and Leases is compiled from records at the Pima County Recorder's Office and from brokers. Send information to reporter Gabriela Rico at firstname.lastname@example.org or 573-4232.