• 250 AZ LLC of Tucson bought commercial property near Magee Road and La Cholla Boulevard for $4.9 million. The seller was McGee Como Development Association LLC of Tucson. The LLC also bought commercial property in Heritage Hills, near Magee and Shannon roads, for $4.9 million from Ina Business Center LLC of Tucson.
• Woori Enterprise Inc. of Chandler bought the Holiday Inn Express at 2548 E. Medina Road from Lyon Parks Inc. of Bloomington, Ill., for $5.1 million.
• Fidelity National Title Agency of Tucson bought vacant land at 759 W. Calle Ocarina in Sahuarita for $4.2 million cash. The seller was Title Security Agency of Arizona of Tucson.
• Alta Vista Communities OG LLC of Tucson bought vacant land at 2501 W. Orange Grove Road for $2.7 million. The seller was Faith Community Church Inc. of Tucson.
• Faith Community Eastside Church Inc. of Tucson bought commercial property at 8325 E. Golf Links Road from The Garold C. Brown Family LP of Tucson. The sale price was $1.4 million.
• Valencia Tucson LLC of San Diego bought apartments at 252 W. Valencia Road for $700,000 cash. The sellers were Parminder Aul, Inder Preety Kaur and Tajinder Jit Singh of Oro Valley.
• JT Vaughan Enterprices LLC of Tucson bought commercial property at 7232 E. Comstock Road from Amazon Industries LLC of Tucson for $670,000.
• La Cañada Land Holdings LLC sold commercial property at 10510 and 10520 N. La Cañada Lane to Smith's Food & Drug Centers Inc. of Salt Lake City. The sale price was $500,000 cash.
• BP SWC 22nd and Harrison LLC of Tucson bought vacant land at 9484 E. 22nd St. for $475,000 cash from Wells Fargo Bank NA of Phoenix.
• Independent Courier has leased 10,000 square feet at 845 E. Ohio St., Suite 107, from Ashland Group. Brandon Rodgers of Picor Commercial Real Estate Services handled the transaction.
• Allglass LLC leased 6,056 square feet at 3496 S. Dodge Blvd., Suite 110 from Bioptics Building LLC. Paul Hooker of Picor Commercial Real Estate Services represented the tenant. Ron Zimmerman of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank represented the landlord.
• Sterling Investment Management Inc. leased 3,489 square feet at 6262 N. Swan Road, Suite 210, from Skyline Corporate Center LLC. Tom Nieman of Picor Commercial Real Estate Services represented the tenant. Doug Marsh and Lori Casey of Oxford Realty Advisors represented the landlord.
• Valley Animal Hospital PC leased 2,815 square feet of space at The Shoppes at Rancho Sahuarita on the northeast corner of Interstate 19 and Sahuarita Road from Rancho Sahuarita Commercial Ventures LLC. Brian Harpel of The Harpel Co. Inc. represented the tenant.
Send information about sales and leases to reporter Gabriela Rico at firstname.lastname@example.org or 573-4232.