• All Real Property Inc. of Tucson bought commercial property at 2485 N. Swan Road for $3 million from Tres S.E.Z. Inc. of Tucson.
• SW Three Points DG LLC of Scottsdale sold commercial property at 15440 W. Ajo Way in Three Points to The Sadlier Living Trust of La Quinta, Calif. The sale price was $1.1 million.
• Jon and Stephen Offerman purchased the Annandale apartment complex at 5601 E. Fifth St. from Mahalo Commercial Properties 10 LLC for $902,424. Bob Kaplan and Allan Mendelsberg, with Picor Commercial Real Estate Services, handled the transaction.
• DRPM Holdings Green Valley LLC bought commercial property at 251 W. Calle de las Tiendas in Green Valley for $600,000. The seller was Del Norte Properties Inc. of Green Valley.
• Campbell Tucson Retail LLC, doing business as Dunkin' Donuts, purchased the 1,700-square-foot building and 17,596 square feet of land at 2553 N. Campbell Ave. for $575,000. The seller was the Velasquez Family Trust, the Sciotto Family Trust and the Colson Family Trust. Rick Borane of Volk Company Commercial Real Estate handled the transaction.
• ADG Ajo LLC of Tucson bought vacant land at 4625 W. Ajo Way for $425,000 cash. The seller was Great Western Bank of Lincoln, Neb.
• Darin and Diana Weathersby leased 1,440 square feet at 1870 W. Prince Road, Suite 3, from Presson Corp. Rob Glaser and Paul Hooker of Picor Commercial Real Estate Services represented the landlord. Picor's Jeff Zellet represented the tenant.
• CQR Holdings LLC leased 1,067 square feet in Suite 6 and Visual Images Production Inc. leased 1,600 square feet in Suite 8 at 4500 E. Speedway from Presson Midway LLC. Picor's Rob Glaser handled the transactions.
Send information about sales and leases to reporter Gabriela Rico at email@example.com or 573-4232.