• LCL Heritage LLC of Tucson bought commercial property at 2912 W. Ina Road for $1.9 million. The seller was BOKF National Association of Tulsa, Okla.
• Purcell Properties Limited Partnership bought a 4-acre parcel of land in Interstate Business Park at Ajo Way and Interstate 10 from Interstate Ajo Investors LLC for $850,000. Gary Emerson and Randy Emerson of GRE Partners LLC represented the seller.
• Richmond American Homes of Tucson bought 24 vacant lots in Rancho Sahuarita from Rancho Bridge LLC of Tucson for $792,000 cash.
• Tucson Holdings LLC of Park City, Utah, bought residential property at 5890 N. Indian Trail from Scotia JV 2005 LLLP of Tucson. The sale price was $623,949 cash.
• RAM Holdings LLC of Tucson bought commercial property at 4676 E. Grant Road for $610,000. The seller was The Donald F. Arveson and Margaret R. Arveson Revocable Living Trust of Tucson.
• D.R. Horton Inc. of Tucson bought vacant land in Sonoran Ranch Estates II, south of West Valencia, from Title Security Agency of Arizona of Tucson. The sale price was $562,000 cash.
• National Vision Inc. of Lawrenceville, Ga., has leased 2,530 square feet at Tucson Spectrum, on the southwest corner of Interstate 19 and Irvington Road. Nancy McClure and Jayme Fabe of CBRE represented the landlord, Beachwood, Ohio-based DDR. The tenant was represented by Jeff Zellet of Picor Commercial Real Estate.
• 1 Hour Auto Glass leased 1,200 square feet at 3843 N. Oracle Road from Tesoro Enterprises LLC. Gary Emerson of GRE Partners LLC represented the landlord.
• Sparkle Cleaners has leased 945 square feet at the River Center, on the northeast corner of River and Craycroft roads, from Larsen Baker. Andy Seleznov and Melissa Lal, of Larsen Baker, represented the landlord.
• A-Team Security has leased 850 square feet at 2030 E. Broadway from Butera Real Estate Inc. Thomas G. Unger, of Butera Real Estate, handled the transaction.
Send information about sales and leases to reporter Gabriela Rico at email@example.com or 573-4232.