• Legacy Property Management LLC purchased a 45,675-square-foot industrial building in Butterfield Business Park, 4700 S. Overland Drive, from Brian Realty Group LLC for $4.6 million. Rob Glaser of Picor Commercial Real Estate Services represented the seller. Jon Garvey and Henry Wildermuth of Available Properties in Anaheim, Calif., represented the buyer.
• Wholesalers Property Co. LLC purchased a 25,412-square-foot industrial building at 2565 N. Huachuca Drive from Tucson Bradley Group LLC for $1.1 million. Glaser and Paul Hooker of Picor represented the seller. Tim Healy and Bob DeLaney of CBRE represented the buyer.
• Sandy Knight purchased an apartment complex at 3022 N. Geronimo Ave. from DCS 33 LLC for $530,000. Allan Mendelsberg of Picor handled the transaction.
• Modern Court Properties LLC purchased 6,400 square feet at 1621 W. Modern Court from Tessman LLC for $485,000. Hooker, of Picor, represented the buyer. Ron Zimmerman of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank represented the seller.
• JV Metals LLC leased 14,278 square feet at 420 E. Columbia Drive from Plastic and Metal Parts Inc. Brandon Rodgers and Pat Welchert of Picor handled the transaction.
• Rebellion Tattoo Inc. leased 7,298 square feet at 6211 E. Speedway from Ma's Enterprises LLC. Aaron LaPrise and Greg Furrier of Picor represented the landlord. Fred Seger of Fred Seger & Associates represented the tenant.
• Market Place Holdings LLC leased 5,000 square feet at 283 N. Stone Ave. Scott Soelter of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank represented the landlord, Prudent Preservation Partners LLC.
• Lee Chang Duk and Ji Eun Pak, doing business as TNT Fashion, leased 4,800 square feet at Park View Plaza, 1730 W. Ajo Way, from Park View Plaza Inc. Rick Volk of Volk Company Commercial Real Estate handled the transaction.
• Movement Mortgage LLC leased 3,926 square feet at 1640 E. River Road, Suite 208, from George D. Caughman. Tom Nieman of Picor represented the landlord. Gary Best of Keller Williams Southern Arizona represented the tenant.
• Arizona Institute of Urology leased 2,983 square feet at Crossroads Festival, on the northeast corner of Grant and Swan roads. Andy Seleznov and Melissa Lal of Larsen Baker represented the landlord, Larsen Baker. James Robertson of Realty Executive International represented the tenant.
• Brandon L. Schilling leased 2,784 square feet at 230 E. 27th St. Zimmerman of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank represented the landlord, Tin Cup Properties.
• Maxwell Tuan Le leased 2,217 square feet at 3865 E. 34th St., Suite 102, from A&P Investments. Glaser, of Picor, represented the landlord.
• Marcus Engineering LLC leased 1,200 square feet at 230 E. 27th St. from Legacy Business Properties LLC. Bob Davis and Tom Hunt of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank represented the tenant.
Send information about sales and leases to reporter Gabriela Rico at email@example.com or 573-4232.