• Arizona Equity II LLC of Tucson bought two vacant parcels in Santa Rita Ranch, near Sahuarita and Houghton roads, from P.I. Holdings No. 4 Inc. of Phoenix for $850,000, cash; then sold one of the parcels to Santa Rita Ranch III LLC of New York for $1.7 million, cash.
• Vidin Metelov bought Oracle Village Plaza at 6251 and 6261 N. Oracle Road for $2.5 million. Rick Borane of Volk Company Commercial Real Estate represented the buyer. The seller was The Horvath Family Limited Partnership III LLP and ABT Inc.
• Capara LLC of Tucson bought commercial property at 10129 E. Speedway for $1.7 million, cash. The seller was Mise-en Scene Entertainment LLC of Tucson.
• First American Title Insurance Co. Trust No. 9106 of Scottsdale bought vacant land at Silverbell West, near Silverbell and Trico roads, for $1.6 million, cash. The seller was Title Security Agency of Arizona Trust No. 18376 of Tucson.
• IP Building LLC of Tucson bought vacant land at 12350 N. Vistoso Park Road from VWI Vistoso Development LLC of Tucson for $1.7 million.
• High Sierra Theatres LLC of Santa Fe bought commercial property at 70 W. Duval Mine Road for $1.3 million, cash. The seller was Storyteller Theaters Corp. of Newport Beach, Calif.
• Best Hat LLC bought a medical office at 4715 E. Camp Lowell from 4715 E. Camp Lowell LLC for $1 million. Rick Kleiner of Picor Commercial Real Estate Services represented the seller.
• Givingness LLC of Oro Valley bought commercial property at 1125 and 1119 E. Glenn St. for $1 million from The CEK LLC of Oro Valley.
• TMC Holdings Inc. of Tucson bought commercial property at 2380 N. Ferguson Ave. for $693,000, cash. The seller was Building K Properties LLC of Sedona.
• AAW Belvedere of Tucson bought commercial property at 5901 S. Belvedere Ave. from Unified Brands of Jackson, Miss., for $680,000, cash.
• Moria Homes II LLC of Tucson bought residential property at 1847 E. Buck Ridge Place for $668,000; at 6530 N. Finisterra Drive for $515,000; and at 5402 E. Camino Bosque for $490,000. All sales were cash, and the sellers were not listed.
• AZ Air Time Tucson LLC has leased 25,815 square feet at 3931 W. Costco Drive. The tenant plans to open an indoor trampoline park. David Hammack of Volk Company Commercial Real Estate represented the landlord, D.D. Dunlap Trust and Dorothy Dunlap Trust. Jon Mirmelli of Realty One Group represented the tenant.
• Oasis Medical Aesthetics has leased 3,025 square feet at Wilmot Professional Plaza on Wilmot Road just south of Grant Road. It is scheduled to open in September. Andy Seleznov and Melissa Lal of Larsen Baker represented the landlord, Larsen Baker. Jeff Casper of CBRE represented the tenant.
Information compiled from records at the Pima County Recorder's Office and from brokers. Send information to reporter Gabriela Rico at email@example.com or 573-4232.