- Maracay Homes purchased 122 acres at Rancho Vistoso, near La Cañada Drive and West Moore Road in Oro Valley for $22.8 million. The company plans to develop six gated communities. Land Advisors Organization represented the buyer and the sellers, Vistoso Holdings LLC and Vistoso Holdings Two LLC.
- 2665 N. Flowing Wells LLC bought an industrial building at 2665 N. Flowing Wells Road from Wales & Son Industrial for $650,000. Brandon Rodgers with Picor represented the buyer. Dave Gallaher of Tucson Industrial Realty represented the seller.
- Tucson Business Interiors bought a 21,500-square-foot warehouse at 990 S. Cherry Ave. for $530,000. Tim Healy with CBRE represented the seller, Tucson-based SAK Properties LLC. Tucson Business Interiors was represented by Russ Hall of Picor.
- Avtar LLC sold an industrial building at 602 W. Rillito for $375,000. Dave Gallaher with Tucson Industrial Realty LLC represented the seller.
- Calvary Christian Fellowship of Tucson has leased 17,100-square-feet at North Tucson Business Center 3850 and 3875 N. Business Center Drive. Peter Villaescusa and Jesse Peron of CBRE represented the tenant. The landlord, Wilson Property Services of Phoenix, was represented by Rob Glaser and Sarah Rushing of Picor.
- Growers House LLC leased 15,387 square feet at 1501 E. 21st St. from Kash Property Management. Rob Glaser, with Picor, represented the landlord, and Jesse Blum with CBRE represented the tenant.
- The University of Arizona Health Plans leased 14,820 square feet at 2705 E. Medina from 2705 Medina Properties LLC. Brandon Rodgers, Stephen D. Cohen and Russell W. Hall with Picor represented the landlord.
- PGW Auto Glass LLC leased 11,440 square feet at 2165 N. Forbes from Forbes Tucson LLC. Rob Glaser, with Picor, represented the landlord and John Corder with Fischer & Co. represented the tenant.
- MSC Distributing Inc. leased 9,000 square feet at 1603 W. Grant Road from Rich Rodgers Investment Inc. Brandon Rodgers of Picor represented the landlord, and John Reinhardt with Industrial Property Specialists represented the tenant.
- Desert Whale Jojoba Co. Inc. leased 8,200 square feet at 2021 E. Beverly from SRS Acquisition Corp. Ron Zimmerman with Picor represented the landlord.
- Portable Practical Educational Preparation Inc. leased 5,786 square feet at 831 E. 47th St. from the Walter & Jill Pearson Trust. Ron Zimmerman, with Picor, represented the landlord.
- Paramount Supply Inc. leased 5,700 square feet at 2200 E Benson Highway from Poet’s Corner LLC. Dave Gallaher, of Tucson Industrial Realty LLC, represented the owner.
- Mark Polich leased 5,027 square feet at 4875 N. Shamrock Place from Shamrock 3 LLC. Patrick Welchert with Picor represented the landlord, and Dave Blanchette with CBRE represented the tenant.
- Northwest Hospital LLC leased 4,955 square feet in the El Rio Shopping Center at the northeast corner of Speedway and Silverbell to open a Northwest Medical Center urgent care facility in the space formerly occupied by Blockbuster. The landlord is LDR-Silverbell LLC. Debbie Heslop and Dave Hammack of Volk Company handled the transaction.
- Kalina Russian Restaurant has leased 2,750 square feet at Bear Canyon Shopping Center, 8987 E. Tanque Verde Road. Peter Villaescusa and Jesse Peron, of CBRE, represented the landlord, Bear Canyon Associates LLC.
- Vision Clinical Research has leased 2,280 square feet at 5225 E. Knight Drive. Andy Seleznov and Melissa Lal represented the landlord, Larsen Baker, and Andy Courtney of Andy Courtney Properties, represented the tenant.
- Canyon Health LLC leased 1,802 square feet at 3819 S. Evans Blvd. in Ajo/Evans Business Park. Jeff Zellet and Pat Welchert, with Picor, represented the landlord.
- Glass Illusions Studio leased 1,320 square feet at 5827 N. Oracle Road in the Placita del Norte Shopping Center. Greg Furrier with Picor represented the landlord, and Jeff Zellet, also of Picor, represented the tenant.