• Westmoreland Apartments LLC of Tucson sold apartments at 1351 and 1335 W. St. Mary's Road for $2.3 million, cash. The buyer was 1331/1335 LLC and Rancho Palos Verdes LLC of Tucson.
• Villas at San Dorado LLC of Scottsdale bought vacant land at 10706 N. Oracle Road for $2 million, cash. The seller was Cañada del Oro Partners of Phoenix.
• Sahuarita Leased Housing Associates I LP of Plymouth, Minn., bought apartments at 1091 Beta St. in Sahuarita for $2 million. The seller was Sahuarita Ridge Apartments LLC of Chandler.
• Community Behavioral Health Properties of Southern Arizona LLC bought 12,300 square feet at 4601 E. Broadway from Sam Third LLC for $1.7 million. Gary Emerson and Randy Emerson of GRE Partners LLC represented the buyer, and Pat Darcy of Tucson Realty & Trust represented the seller.
• German Dobson CVS LLC of Woonsocket, R.I., bought commercial property at the southeast corner of Oracle Road and First Avenue from Cañada del Oro Partners of Phoenix. The sale price was $1.3 million, cash.
• Oracle Fort Lowell LLC of Tucson bought commercial property at 3200 N. Oracle Road from LBBT LLC of Tucson for $500,000.
• TMI Acquisition LLC leased 42,500 square feet at 1625 S. Euclid Ave. from 1625 South Euclid Avenue LLC. Brandon Rodgers with Picor represented the tenant, and Picor's Rob Glaser and Russell W. Hall represented the landlord.
• Daniel's Moving & Storage leased 37,000 square feet at 3131 and 3135-3137 S. Dodge Blvd. Gary Emerson of GRE Partners LLC handled the transaction for the landlord, Dodge Properties LLC.
• Jos. A. Bank has leased 5,048 square feet at The Plaza at Williams Centre, on the southeast corner of Broadway and Craycroft Road, for a men's clothing and apparel store. It is expected to open in November. Andy Seleznov and Melissa Lal represented the landlord, Larsen Baker, and Chris Stamets of Western Retail Advisors represented the tenant.
• Paragon Space Development Corp. leased 4,980 square feet at 4605 S. Palo Verde Road from Presson Equity Partners LLP. Rob Glaser, with Picor, represented the landlord, and Dave Gallaher with Tucson Industrial Realty represented the tenant.
• Chaos Elite LLC leased 4,390 square feet at 2001 E. 14th St. from Ash Tucson Properties LLC. Brandon Rodgers with Picor represented the tenant.
• Golden State Overnight Inc. leased 3,300 square feet at 1639 W. Grant Road from Rich Rodgers Investment Inc. Brandon Rodgers, with Picor, represented the landlord and Dave Blanchette with CBRE represented the tenant.
• Reliance Commercial Construction leased 1,920 square foot lease at 2015 N. Forbes Blvd. from Forbes Tucson LLC. Rob Glaser, with Picor, represented the landlord in this transaction.
• Blue Fox Properties LLC leased 1,175 square feet at 215 W. Giaconda Way from Giaconda Partners LLC. Tom Nieman with Picor represented the landlord.
Information for Sales and Leases is compiled from records at the Pima County Recorder's Office and from brokers. Send information to reporter Gabriela Rico at email@example.com or 573-4232.