• Parliament Properties Inc. of Cardiff, Calif., bought commercial property at 9484 E. 22nd St. from BP SWC 22nd and Harrison LLC for $3.6 million, cash.
• Marana Zero I, II and III LLCs of Sandy, Utah, bought commercial property at 7740 N. Cortaro Road for $5.9 million. The seller was SCP 200SL-C20-002 LLC of Provo, Utah.
• Picor Commercial Real Estate, as a receiver for Hamilton East Pima LLC, sold commercial property at 5700 E. Pima St. to 2222 Craycroft LLC for $1.9 million.
• Madera Associates Group LLC bought commercial property at 2750 — 2760 S. Fourth Ave. for $630,000, cash. The seller was Maple Madera LLC of Irvine, Calif.
• D.R. Horton bought lots in Sonora Ranch Estates, near Valencia Road and Ajo Way, for $612,000, cash. The seller was Son. Land Co. of Torrance, Calif.
• Bucking Bronco LLC bought commercial property at 4010 E. 29th St. from JAB 29th Street Corp. The sale price was $554,120, cash.
• 1st Investments LLC bought commercial property at 5760, 5762 and 5764 East Broadway for $429,000 from Harose Realty Co.
• L & L Pool Services purchased a 2,400-square-foot building at 2900 N. Country Club Road from Complete Landscaping Inc. for $425,000. Russell W. Hall and Stephen D. Cohen with Picor represented the buyer. Fernando Acevedo with KW Commercial represented the seller.
• Jose A. Jimenez bought commercial property at 4863 and 4855 S. 12th Ave. for $300,000 from JMG Investments LLC.
• CSL Plasma Inc. leased a 12,577-square-foot industrial building at 3571 W. Ina Road from North Pima Center LLC. Stephen D. Cohen and Russell W. Hall, with Picor, represented the tenant. Jeffrey Maza with DTZ, a UGL Company, represented the landlord.
• Comprehensive Care of Tucson PLLC leased 4,810 square feet at 2380 N. Ferguson Ave. from TMC Holdings. Rick Kleiner and Tom Knox with Picor represented the landlord. Dean Cotlow with Cotlow Co. represented the tenant.
• Los Endes leased 1,390 square feet at 850 E. Ohio St., and Jimmy Kwan leased 1,100 square feet at 3820 E. 44th St., from Rich Rodgers Investment Inc. Brandon Rodgers with Picor handled both transactions.
• Tucson Industrial Products and Sanitary Supply Co. leased 1,815 square feet at 3455 S. Palo Verde Road from 3455 S. Palo Verde Road LLC. Robert Delaney and Tim Healy with CBRE represented the landlord. Gordon Wagner with Coldwell Banker-Commercial Group represented the tenant.
• Simple Mobile leased 1,350 square feet at 5102 E. Speedway from The Monterra Group LP. Jeff Zellet with Picor represented the landlord.