• Cross Creek Riding Club LLC of Tucson bought residential property at 3511 N. Bear Canyon Road for $2 million, cash. The seller was The Northern Trust Co. of Phoenix.
• Kolb Office Park LLC of Tucson bought commercial property at 2090, 2096 and 2100 N. Kolb Road for $1.9 million, cash, from Kolb Plaza LLC of Tucson.
• BMO Harris Bank of Milwaukee sold residential property at 3667 W. T Bench Bar Way in Marana to The McIntosh Family Trust of Oro Valley for $1.6 million, cash.
• Desert Atriums LLC of Tucson bought apartments at 8750 E. Cooper St. for $1.2 million. The seller was Washington Federal of Seattle.
• Jeffrey Anderson and Heather Power-Anderson of Las Vegas bought residential property at 14016 N. Dove Canyon Pass in Marana for $1.1 million. The seller was 6218 LLC of Tucson.
• The Kenneth Lee Browne II and Sharon Ann Browne Revocable Trust of Tucson sold residential property at 2405 E. Long Shadow Place for $1 million, cash. The buyers were Patrick A. Teal and Cynthia M. Teal of Tucson.
• Landmark Title Assurance Agency of Arizona LLC, of Tucson, bought vacant land in Edgar Heights, near Magee Road and La Cholla Boulevard, for $1 million, cash. The seller was Fidelity National Title Agency Inc. Trust No. 60301 of Tucson.
• Compass Bank of Birmingham, Ala., sold vacant land on the southwest corner of Valencia and Valley Indian Agency roads for $950,000, cash. The buyer, Broadway Realty & Trust Inc. of Tucson, then sold it to Midvale Development Co. of Irvine, Calif. for the same amount.
• MTL Property LLC bought warehouse space at 6205 N. Travel Center Drive from Thompson & Hunley LLC for $710,000. Patrick Welchert and Paul Hooker, of Picor Commercial Real Estate Services, handled the transaction.
• Rosemont Copper of Denver bought mixed-use property at 18500 to 18590 Old Nogales Highway for $600,000, cash. The sellers were John J. Thomas and Sutah J. Harris of Marana.
• Silverwood Casitas Inc. of Tucson bought commercial property at 2220 and 2300 N. Silverbell Road and 2001 W. Grant Road from Family Housing Resources Inc. The sale price was $545,000.
• WearPro Inc. leased 20,000 square feet at 3260 E. 36th St. from Park Avenue Corp. Stephen D. Cohen and Russell W. Hall, of Picor Commercial Real Estate Services, represented the landlord. Picor's Brandon Rodgers represented the tenant.
• Meridian Engineering Co. leased 6,240 square feet at 3845 N. Business Center Drive from Presson Corp. Rob Glaser of Picor Commercial Real Estate Services handled the transaction.
• Ichiban Sushi Inc. leased 1,950 square feet at 64 N. Harrison Road from Broadway/Harrison LLC. Greg Furrier of Picor Commercial Real Estate Services represented the landlord.
• Bark Avenue Dogwash LLC leased 1,229 square feet at 1011 N. Pantano Road from The Monterra Group Limited Partnership LLP. Jeff Zellet of Picor Commercial Real Estate Services represented the landlord.
• VIP Insurance leased 1,210 square feet at 8255 N. Courtney Way in Marana. Robert Pischke and Sonia Hodgin of Commercial Exchange Advisors LLC represented the tenant. Shannon Murphy of CBRE represented the landlord.
• Multi-Business Inc. leased 1,200 square feet at 1835 S. Alvernon Way from Presson Midpoint LLC. Rob Glaser and Paul Hooker of Picor Commercial Real Estate Services handled the transaction.
• Posh Paws Grooming leased 975 square feet at 60 N. Harrison Road from Broadway/Harrison LLC. Greg Furrier and Rob Tomlinson of Picor represented the landlord.
Send information about sales and leases to reporter Gabriela Rico at email@example.com or 573-4232.