• M3 Engineering & Technology of Tucson sold three commercial properties: La Cholla Lot 1 Properties LLC bought 5668 and 5670 N. Professional Park Drive for $3.7 million; Sunset La Cholla LLC bought 5650 N. Professional Park Drive for $2.4 million; and Sunset La Cholla 1 LLC bought 5662 N. Professional Park Drive for $1.9 million.
• MMP Oro Valley LLC bought commercial property at 11075 N. Oracle Road for $6 million. The seller was 11075 North Oracle LLC.
• BSH Investments LLC sold vacant land at 994 and 1020 S. Harrison Road to The BHGT 1005 Trust for $3.8 million.
• Oracle Office Plaza LLC bought commercial property at 7491 to 7493 N. Oracle Road for $3.3 million. The seller was AEH Investors IV LLC.
• D.R. Horton Inc. bought vacant land in Shannon Estates, within the Omni Tucson National Resort, from HSL Rio Cancion Apartments LLC, for $2.2 million cash.
• Levine Investments Limited Partnership bought vacant land at 7090 E. 22nd St. for $2.2 million cash. The seller was LCC-Kolb/22nd Street LLC.
• BAB Enterprise LLC bought a single-family home at 5345 E. Mission Hill Drive for $950,000 from BKD1 LLC.
• SMDSK Encanto, LLC purchased Encanto Plaza, at 3232, 3234, 3238, 3242, and 3244 E. Speedway, for $760,000. Debbie Heslop of Volk Company Commercial Real Estate represented the buyer. Brian Chang of Red Point Development represented the seller, Pacific Income Properties, LLC.
• Title Security Agency of Arizona bought 42 vacant lots at 14381 E. Royal Falcon Peak Place in Vail for $700,000 cash. The seller was OST Estates First Mortgage LLC.
• Euro Design Systems Inc. leased 15,625 square feet at 2560 N. Huachuca Drive from Legacy Business Properties LLC. Rob Glaser with Picor Commercial Real Estate Services represented the tenant. John Wilson and Mike Hennessy of Burris, Hennessy and Co. represented the landlord.
• Southern Arizona Glassworks Inc. leased 5,268 square feet at 3880 S. Palo Verde, Suite 401 and 402, from Palo Verde Trust Partners. Rob Glaser and Paul Hooker with Picor Commercial Real Estate Services represented the landlord. Fletcher Perry of Colliers International represented the tenant.
• Safety Dynamics leased 2,538 square feet at 3845 N. Business Center Drive, Suite 11, from NTBC Trust Partners, LLC. Rob Glaser and Paul Hooker, of Picor, handled the transaction.
• MedOne Healthcare LLC leased 3,622 square feet at 1870 W. Prince Road, Suites 69-71, from Presson Corp. Rob Glaser and Paul Hooker, of Picor, handled the transaction.
• Stewart Title and Trust of Tucson leased 2,200 square feet at 3865 E. 34th St., Suite 108, from A & P Investments. Rob Glaser, of Picor, represented the landlord.
• Curves for Women leased 1,792 square feet at 2752 N. Campbell Ave. from Gee Properties-3, LLC. Greg Furrier of Picor Commercial Real Estate Services represented the landlord.
Send information about sales and leases to reporter Gabriela Rico at firstname.lastname@example.org or 573-4232.