The “diving girl” building downtown, formerly the Pueblo Hotel and Apartments, will be transformed into a salon and spa.
Colorado-based Lemonds Holdings LLC bought the 12,000-square-foot space at 145 S. Sixth Ave. for $1.9 million. The 73-year-old building will be renovated and reopen as an Aveda School Salon and Spa.
The iconic diver, which was restored in 2012, is expected to remain.
Buzz Isaacson, of CBRE, represented the seller.
The building’s previous tenants Piccarreta Davis Keenan Fidel PC and Sherick & Bleier PLLC have relocated to office space in the Chase building at 2 E. Congress St. Isaacson represented both tenants and the landlord, Two East LLC.
Other recent commercial transactions include:
- Tucson Assets LLC bought the 18,989-square-foot office building at 4575 E. Broadway for $3.1 million and will convert it into an urgent care center. David Volk, with CBRE, represented the seller and the buyer was represented by Christian Gile and Charlie Wolfsandle of AZHCR.
- West Coast Capital Partners bought 46,094 square feet of office space and an adjacent 3.5 acres of land at 2255-2277 W. Ina Road for $3 million. Jeff Casper and Buzz Isaacson, of CBRE, represented the buyer and seller, Sierra Bravo Properties LLC.
- DCM Development LLC sold the new Dollar General store in Sonoita to The Platt & Yang 2000 Revocable Trust for $1.5 million. Dave Hammack, of Volk Co., represented the seller and Pegasus Real Estate and Bellwether Real Estate represented the buyer.
- Yen Tran bought the 5,720-square-foot assisted living facility at 750-820 E. Foothills Drive for $900,000. Ian Stuart, of CBRE, represented the seller Hospice Properties II.
- Mother Base LLC bought 8,584 square feet of industrial space at 1101, 1115, and 1125 S. Santa Rita Ave. from Artie M. Loftis for $750,000. Brandon Rodgers, with Picor, represented the seller and Adam Lundquist, with Southwest Urban Realty, represented the buyer.
- Fort Lowell Property LLC bought 4,065 square feet of office space at 3925 E. Fort Lowell Road for $680,887. Rick Kleiner, with Picor, represented the seller, Puente Nuevo Development LLC and Dave Montijo, with CBRE, represented the buyer.
- Stella Java LLC bought the 8,637-square-foot industrial building at 960 E. 17th St. for $500,000. David Volk and Jon Ash, with CBRE, represented the seller.
- Southwest Fair Housing leased 2,663 square feet at 177 N. Church Ave., in the Transamerica Building. Buzz Isaacson, of CBRE, represented the landlord, TA Building Corp.
- Flash Ventures LLC, doing business as Jabz Boxing Fitness for Women, leased 1,950 square feet at 3400 E. Speedway, in the Rancho Center. Debbie Heslop, with Volk Co., represented the landlord and Mike Leonard, of Catalyst Commercial Group, represented the tenant.