National homebuilder KB Home is expanding its design studio that opened last year near downtown Tucson.
KB Homes leased 1,648 square feet of additional space at 201 N. Bonita Ave.
The studio features everything from faucets to carpeting for homeowners to personalize their new house. KB Home has more than 10 communities in the Tucson area.
For more information about the design studio or to schedule an appointment, call 622-0280.
Jeff Casper of CBRE Tucson and Rob Waller of CBRE Los Angeles represented KB Home in its lease. David Montijo and Damian Wilkinson, of CBRE, represented the landlord, Boyd Tucson II GS LLC.
Other recent commercial transactions include:
- NAAR Capital LLC bought 6,750 square feet at 7020 E. Broadway from Ali Karimnassaee and Fariba Mehran for $300,000. Cameron L. Casey, of Oxford Realty Advisors, handled the transaction.
- Community Partners Inc. leased 15,000 square feet at 44 E. Broadway. Ron Schwabe, of Peach Properties, represented the landlord, and David Volk, of CBRE, represented the tenant, who will be relocating its headquarters to downtown in January.
- Terros Health leased 5,203 square feet at 3385 N. Campbell Ave., in Rillito Corporate Park. Murray Gares, of Ensemble Real Estate, represented the tenant. David Montijo and Damian Wilkinson, of CBRE, represented the landlord, HP Enterprises LLC.
- Cognition Engineering leased 4,952 square feet at 3757 E. 43rd Place. Tim Healy and Bob DeLaney, of CBRE, represented the tenant. Stephen Cohen, with Picor, represented the landlord, Fellers Inc.
- Southern Arizona Family Services leased 4,944 square feet at 310 S. Williams Blvd. David Montijo and Damian Wilkinson, of CBRE, represented the tenant and the landlord, DHS Property investments.
- The Providence Service Corp. leased 3,808 square feet at 250 S. Craycroft Road. David Montijo and Damian Wilkinson, with CBRE, represented the tenant. Andrew Sternberg, of NAI Horizon Commercial Real Estate Services, represented the landlord, WCCP Craycroft LLC.
- Fairway Cooling and Heating leased 2,632 square feet at 1171 Rancho Vistoso Blvd. Bruce Suppes, David Volk and Michael Laatsch, of CBRE, represented the landlord, Mountain View Plaza.
- Quail Mail Inc., doing business as PakMail, leased 2,310 square feet at 2900 E. Broadway. Nancy McClure, of CBRE, represented the tenant. Picor brokers represented the landlord, HLF Properties.