A Picture Rocks dollar store is getting some competition, right across the street.
Dollar General plans to build a store at 6780 N. Sandario Road, across from a Family Dollar store located at 6641 N. Sandario Road.
DCM Development Co. LLC bought the 2.5 acres of land for Dollar General. The sale price was $265,000.
Dave Hammack, of Volk Co., represented the buyer, and Kit Donley, of Donley Commercial, represented the seller, Title Security Agency of Arizona Trust T-203.
Other recent commercial transactions include:
- 25 Jack Properties LP bought Sahuaro Arms Apartments, a 20-unit complex at 240 W. Sahuaro St.,
- from Colin Properties LLC for $275,000. Allan Mendelsberg, with Picor, represented the buyer.
- Dabdoub Acquisitions LLC bought an 11,800-square-foot building on 50,400 square feet of land at
- 14th Street and Stone Avenue for $125,000. The sellers, Winged Foot Investment Services LLC, represented themselves, and Chris Sauer and Phil Lipman, of Bright Properties, represented the buyer.
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at the University of Arizona, doing business as OLLI-UA, leased 5,070 square feet at 625 E. Wetmore Road from Tucson Place Partners LLC. Debbie Heslop, of Volk Co., represented the tenant, and Andy Seleznov, Melissa Lal and George Larsen, of Larsen Baker LLC, represented the landlord.
- Advanced Print Management LLC leased 4,000 square feet of industrial space at 3450 S. Broadmont Drive from Tin Cup Properties LLC. Jeff Zellet, with Picor, represented the tenant, and Picor’s Ron Zimmerman represented the landlord.
- B/E Aerospace Inc. leased 3,520 square feet at 1010 E. Palmdale St. from Foothills Business Ventures LLC. Gary Emerson, of GRE Partners LLC, represented the landlord, and John Slattery, of CBRE, represented the tenant.
- The Twisted Tandoor leased 2,700 square feet of restaurant space at 4660 E. Camp Lowell Drive from Swan Retail LLC. Aaron LaPrise, with Picor, represented the landlord, and Jayme Fabe, with NAI Horizon, represented the tenant.
- Foot Massage leased 1,500 square feet in Speedway Pantano Square, on the southeast corner of Speedway and Pantano Road. Andy Seleznov and Melissa Lal, with Larsen Baker, represented the landlord, Larsen Baker.
- Steve Graves, doing business as Steve’s Mobile Wash, leased 1,482 square feet at 1110 S. Wilmot Road from Roath Properties LLC. Frank Arrotta, of Tucson Realty & Trust Co., represented both parties.
- The Tucson Youth Football & Spirit Federation Inc. has leased 709 square feet in Craycroft Plaza, located near the southwest corner of Speedway and Craycroft Road. The landlord, Larsen Baker, was self-represented by Andy Seleznov and Melissa Lal. Greg Boccardo, of Boccardo Realty, represented the tenant.