V’s Barbershop, which offers a cold brew with its service, will open a second location in Williams Centre.
KAACE LLC, doing business as V’s Barber Shop, leased 1,365 square feet in the center at 5420 E. Broadway from The Plaza at Williams Centre LLC.
Aaron LaPrise, with Picor, represented the tenant, and Andy Seleznov and Melissa Lal, with Larsen Baker, represented the landlord.
Founded by Sahuaro High School and University of Arizona alum Jim Valenzuela, V’s first Tucson barbershop shop opened in 2015 in Joesler Village, at River Road and Campbell Avenue.
The shops feature antique barber chairs, barbers in uniform, shoe-shining services and a complimentary beer.
Visit vbarbershop.com for more information.
Other recent commercial transactions include:
- Orange Tree Partners LLC bought 9.55 acres at 900 W. Orange Grove Road from the MITH Revocable Trust for $1.3 million. Rob Tomlinson, with Picor, represented the seller.
- St. John the Beloved Coptic Orthodox Church bought a 10,550-square-foot building at 1370 E. Prince Road from Desert View Church of God for $660,000. Rob Tomlinson and Brandon Rodgers, with Picor, represented the seller. Picor’s Paul Hooker represented the buyer.
- Overtone Haircare Inc. leased 4,980 square feet in the Butterfield Business Center, 4605 S. Palo Verde Road, from Presson Equity Partners LLP. Rob Glaser, with Picor, represented the landlord, and Bob Delaney and Tim Healy, with CBRE, represented the tenant.
- Southwest Fuel Systems LLC leased 4,000 square feet at 975 W. Grant Road from Sundance Property Management LLC. Paul Hooker, with Picor, represented the landlord, and Tom Hunt, with Tango Commercial Real Estate Services, represented the tenant.
- Cogent3D Inc., doing business as CropTrak, leased 3,687 square feet at 6303 E. Tanque Verde Road from 6303 Tanque Verde LLC. Michael Gross, with Tucson Realty & Trust Co., represented the landlord, and Bob Davis, of Tango Commercial Real Estate Solutions, represented the tenant.
- Real Estate Direct Inc. leased 1,444 square feet at 3400 E. Speedway to open a REDI Rentals and REDI Maintenance office. Debbie Heslop, with Volk Co., represented the landlord, Rancho Center LLC.