Details for Save big on pottery items this fall at Quality Pottery in Tucson! Call (520) 294-2324 or click here!
BIG SAVINGS ON FALL SPECIALS
ON SELECTED HI FIRED GLAZED POTTERY FROM CHINA.
ON ALL HI FIRED EARTHENWARE POTTERY FROM VIETNAM.
ALL POTTERY, FIGURINES, PLATES & VASES
FROM OAXACA MEXICO.
ON ALL OTHER GLAZED POTTERY FROM CHINA & VIETNAM.
ON ALL TALAVERA, TERRACOTTA POTTERY, WROUGHT IRON FURNITURE, LAWN ART, PLANT STANDS & CONCRETE BENCHES.
SOME RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY. NOT VALID WITH ANY OTHER OFFERS, NO CITY SALES TAX. SALE ENDS SEPTEMBER 30TH.
8210 S. NOGALES HWY. TUCSON ARIZONA 85756
OPEN 7 DAYS AWEEK FROM 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
September’s Planting Tips:
- This is the last month to feed your roses (for the remainder of the year) with Flower and Vegetable Food or Magnum Rose Food (for container grown roses). Feed at full strength. Add Epsom salts at full strength. Continue to water daily. Lightly prune around the 15th
- Plant cool weather annuals towards the end of the month. Varieties include calendula, dianthus, petunias, snapdragon, and stock.
- Plant cool weather vegetables, such as broccoli, carrots, lettuce, peas, radishes, and spinach, garlic, onions, parsley, cilantro, beets, cabbage, Chinese cabbage and celery, turnips, garbanzos, lentils, desert chia, rutabaga, artichoke, and nasturtiums and collards, kale, mustard greens at the end of the month.
- Plant Sweet Pea seeds at the end of the month for early spring bloom next year.
- Citrus foliage may look yellow and/or sunburned after the hot summer, but new growth should be healthy. Water every 7-10 days, along with your other established trees and shrubs, until temperatures begin to cool down. Water slowly and deeply, allowing water to penetrate to the entire root system of your plants.
- Bulbs are available for fall planting. Varieties available may include anemone, bearded iris, daffodils, Dutch iris, hyacinths (pre-chilled), paper whites, ranunculus, and tulips (need to be chilled 4-6 weeks).When shopping for bulbs, select ones that are of good size, with no soft spots. If you are not planting right away, be sure to store your bulbs in paper bags in a cool, dry area
- Divide iris that have been in the ground two years or longer. Foliage of iris not being divided should be cut back to a 6” fan shape.
- Cold-hardy desert shrubs – cassia, creosote.
- Cacti – saguaro, barrel, prickly pear, hedgehog, pincushion, euphorbia, agave, yucca, hesperaloe.
8210 S. Nogales Hwy, Tucson, AZ 85756