Arizona Repertory Singers
The 50-voice ensemble celebrates its 27th season. www.arsingers.org or 792-8141.
• Spring concerts - April 29, Catalina Foothills Church, 2150 E. Orange Grove Road; May 1, Grace St. Paul's Episcopal Church, 2331 E. Adams St.; May 8, Christ Church United Methodist Church, 655 N. Craycroft Road.
DesertView Performing Arts Center
Performances are held at the SaddleBrooke concert hall. www.saddlebrooketwo.com
• Sons of Orpheus - April 3.
• SaddleBrooke Singers - April 8 and 10.
Mixed-voice chorus is in its 21st year. Performances at Pima Community College Center for the Arts, www.desertvoices.org or 791-9662.
• DVD3: The '50s - Jan. 22-23.
• Aquarius: The '60s - April 30 and May 1.
Vocal ensemble specializes in early music, musicasonora.org or 628-8119. Performances are at St. Andrew's Episcopal Church, 545 S. Fifth Ave.
• The Sopranos - Feb. 5-6.
• They That Sow in Tears . . . Songs of Sorrow and Hope - March 19-20.
Southern Arizona Women's Chorus
Women's ensemble performs throughout Southern Arizona, www.southernarizonawomens chorus.org or 404-3148.
• Freedom and Redemption with Rollo Dilworth - May 7, Rincon High School, 421 N. Arcadia Ave.; May 8, Ascension Lutheran Church, 1220 West Magee Road.
Tucson Arizona Boys Chorus
Acclaimed ensemble is celebrating its 70th year, www.boyschorus.org or 296-6277.
• Classic Concert - Feb. 19, Our Mother of Sorrows Catholic Church, 1800 S. Kolb Road.
• Pops Concert - May 7, Tucson Music Hall.
Tucson Chamber Artists
Professional chorus performs at several churches around town, www.tucsonchamberartists.org or 401-2651.
• Bach B-Minor Mass - Feb. 18-20.
• "Gloria a Dios!" - A Latino Musical Celebration - March 26-27.
Tucson Desert Harmony
A cappella women's chorus is led by founder Karen Meade. www.tucsondesertharmony.org
• Michigan Club of Green Valley - Feb. 2, West Social Center, 1111 Via Arcoiris, Green Valley.
Performance at Centennial Hall, UApresents.org or 621-3341.
• Brian Stokes Mitchell - March 5.
University of Arizona School of Music
Events are held at Crowder or Holsclaw halls unless otherwise specified. www.music.arizona.edu or 621-1162.
• "An Evening of Vocal Chamber Music" - Jan. 26, Crowder Hall.
• "Let There Be Peace" - Feb. 7, Crowder Hall.
• An Evening of Love Songs presented by the Glassman Foundation - Feb. 11, Crowder Hall.
• Graduate Choral Conductors Recital - Feb. 13, Crowder Hall.
• UA Symphonic Choir and Flowing Wells High School Choralaires - Feb. 20, Christ Church United Methodist, 655 N. Craycroft Road.
• Arizona Choir World Premiere: William Hawley, "Make Me Thy Lyre" - April 10, Stevie Eller Dance Theater.
• UA Symphonic Choir - April 17, Holsclaw Hall.
• Graduate Choral Conductors Recital with the Honor Choir and University Singers - April 18, Crowder Hall.
• University Community Chorus and Orchestra - May 1, Crowder Hall.
• Graduate Choral Conductors Recital - May 1, Holsclaw Hall.