There's no rest for the creative.
Live Theatre Workshop isn't quite done with its 2012-13 season, and it is gearing up its 2013-14 season in June.
Here's what's on the boards for the company:
• "Lobby Hero" - June 20-July 27. Kenneth Lonergan mixes comedy and drama in this play about a security guard faced with an ethical dilemma.
• "Visiting Mr. Green" - Aug. 1-31. An elderly gentlemen becomes an unlikely friend to a young man who almost runs him over. By Jeff Baron.
• "Souvenir" - Sept. 5-Oct. 5. An opera lover is convinced she's a great opera singer. The comedy had New York City in stitches. By Stephen Temperley.
• "The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (Abridged) [Revised]" - Oct. 10-Nov. 16. It's just what it says it is - all of Shakespeare's works in a New York minute or two. Actually, in 97 minutes. By Adam Long, Daniel Singer, and Jes Winfield.
• "Holiday Memories" - Nov. 21-Dec. 29. Based on Truman Capote's stories, "A Christmas Memory" and "The Thanksgiving Visitor."
• "Boeing Boeing" - Jan. 9-Feb. 15. Marc Camoletti's farce about a swinging bachelor who finds himself with too many women to handle.
• "Photograph 51" - Feb. 20-March 22. Rosalind Franklin's unsung work mapping the DNA molecule. By Anna Ziegler.
• "Southern Comfort" - March 27-May 4. Love comes late in life for an elderly couple. By Kathleen Clark.
• "Loot" - May 8-June 7. Joe Orton's comedy about greed, lust and hypocrisy.
All performances are at LTW, 5317 E. Speedway. Tickets for the full season of Live Theatre Workshop plays are $144. The six fall shows are $100. Discounts available. Call 327-4242.
LTW closes out its 2012-13 season with its production of the comedy "Two Into One" by Ray Cooney. Look in next week's Caliente for a preview.
Contact reporter Kathleen Allen at email@example.com or 573-4128.