Michelangelo Ristorante Italiano, the venerable northwest side Italian restaurant, is celebrating its silver anniversary this month.
Now through the end of the month, Michelangelo, 420 W. Magee Road off North Oracle Road, will host several specials:
- Live music with Tucson jazzman
- Joe Bourne,
- Saturday and May 30; with Kings of Pleasure, May 23.
- Free tiramisu from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. May 27.
- Three-course dinner for two is $25 per couple Monday through next Thursday.
- “Rolling Back Prices” to $3.95 — the price you paid when they opened 25 years ago — from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. through today.
- Silver anniversary toast Monday through next Thursday: 25-cent half bottle of Ruffino Prosecco per couple with the purchase of two entrées.
- Learn Italian over lunch from noon to 1:30 p.m. May 24. Three-course lunch with beverage is $15; the lesson with Theresa Levy is libera — that’s “free” in Italian. (Reservations are required; 297-5775.)
- Nightly 25-cent drink specials in the bar through May 29; limit one per customer.
- And, finally, if it’s your birthday or anniversary on May 25 — and you can prove it — you get free lunch good anytime.
Details: Call 297-5775.