After the Tucson Festival of Books, Southern Arizona’s J.A. Jance heads out on a book tour for her new thriller, “Man Overboard.”
In the latest book in her Ali Reynolds series, two tech geniuses face off — one intent on saving lives, the other on ending them.
Jance has about 20 million copies of her books in print and also writes the J.P. Beaumont series and the Joanna Brady series, a series of Southwestern thrillers featuring the Walker family, and more. Jance splits her time between Seattle and Tucson.
Here’s where to find Jance discussing and signing her new book:
- Saturday, March 18, 10 a.m., Voyager RV Resort, 8701 S. Kolb Road.
- Saturday, March 18, 1 p.m., Costco, 6255 E. Grant Road (signing only).
- Sunday, March 19, 3 p.m., Nanini Library, 7300 N. Shannon Road.
- Monday, March 20, noon, Vista Grande Library, 1556 N. Arizola Road, Casa Grande.
- Friday, March 24, 1 p.m., Joyner-Green Valley Library, 601 N La Cañada Drive, Green Valley.
- Saturday, March 25, 2 p.m., Barnes & Noble, 5130 E. Broadway.
- Saturday, March 25, 7 p.m., Cochise College Benson Center, 1025 State Highway 90.