These bars and nightclubs have ridden off into the sunset. To be perfectly accurate, you may drink at these locations again, but the establishments' names will have changed.
As featured on
Violent incidents at Maloney's, O'Malleys get liquor department's attention.
- Boondocks closes; final day was Thursday
- Pinball in Tucson clacks, clangs and enthralls
- Tucson to welcome Creole restaurant
- Tucson Real Estate: RV Ranch gets new owners
- Hansen: Welcome, Bobby Hurley, to the ranks of college basketball villainy
- Miller still unsure of when, or if, Trier will play this season for Arizona Wildcats
- Arizona Wildcats coach Sean Miller: Allonzo Trier situation 'far higher up the ladder than me'
- Hansen's Sunday Notebook: It's crisis time after rebuilding Ducks beat Wildcats — twice
- Tucson Real Estate: Restaurant building gets new owner, restaurant stays
- Social Security and You: SSI benefits aren’t Social Security
- Arizona basketball: Miller says NCAA was "very fair" with Trier
- Here's a list of Valentine's Day dinners in Tucson
- News from Arizona that went national
- Tucson's Driftwood Pub to close Sunday
- 25 facts about taxes in America
- Photos: Bank robberies in Tucson area
- Tales from the Morgue: Betty Flame's performance too torrid for Tucson
- Survey shows Arizona has the strictest DUI laws in the country
- Wildcats center Dusan Ristic followed heart back to Serbia, then worked on his game
- Yelp ranks Tucson's 5 most classic dive bars