Whether or not you're planning to celebrate Easter, 15 restaurants- many of which have multiple locations- are offering specials weekend specials.
If you need to cater a last minute gathering or just want to have a meal out on the town, check out the following deals.
- Applebee’s – Receive a free kids meal with purchase of adult entree.
- BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse – You can attend Easter dinner on Friday and Saturday after 4 p.m. and all day on Easter Sunday. The dinner includes 14 ounces of slow-roasted prime rib with au jus, creamy horseradish, a choice of two sides, soup or salad, and choice of Pizookie.
Boston Market – Carryout a complete spiral-cut ham dinner for 12 for $109.99 or have a dine-in honey-glazed ham meal for $11.99. The meal includes a choice of two sides, fresh baked cornbread, and a slice of apple pie.
- Carrabba’s – Check out the special Easter menu, which includes Tuscan-grilled lamb chops.
Cheddar’s Casual Cafe – Free appetizer or dessert with adult entree purchase.
Cracker Barrel – Take home a Heat ‘n Serve Easter family meal for up to 10 for $109.99. The meal includes spiral sliced ham and all the fixings, including dessert.
Dickey’s Barbecue Pit – Preorder these Easter specials:
* Easter ham feast for $99.95 or Easter prime rib feast for $129.95. Each feast feeds 10 – 12, and includes green beans with bacon, baked potato casserole, soup or salad, and rolls. A la carte spiral-cut ham is also available for $59.95.
* $5 off Easter spiral-cut cut ham, turkey, or prime rib ordered in-restaurant.
* $5 off Easter spiral-cut cut ham, turkey, or prime rib ordered online.
* $10 off an Easter meal ordered in-restaurant. The meal includes a choice of spiral-cut cut ham, turkey, or prime rib and all the fixings.
* $10 off an Easter meal ordered online. The meal includes a choice of spiral-cut cut ham, turkey, or prime rib and all the fixings.
Fleming’s – From 10 a.m. – 3 p.m., you can chow down on a three-course Easter brunch starting at $44.95. The brunch includes a choice of soup or salad, entree, sides, and dessert.
IHOP – Dig into classic dishes during Easter brunch.
Macaroni Grill – $2 mimosas and bloody marys and 25% off an eGift card.
Mimi’s Café – This year, you can choose from two Offers:
* Chef-prepared takeaway dinner for 6 – 8 for $89.99. The meal includes smoked ham with orange Dijon glaze, scalloped potatoes au gratin, home-thyme glazed carrots, green beans with caramelized onions and bacon, spinach salad with strawberries and goat cheese, and raspberry brown-butter bread.
* Dine-in three-course Easter brunch for $18.99 for adults and $8.99 for kids + free entree offer. The brunch includes a starter, slow roasted turkey or hickory smoked ham, and dessert, in addition to a free entree offer for your next visit with purchase. $5 mimosas will also be served.
Outback Steakhouse – Visit to get a scratch card for a chance to win free Outback for a year.
- The Cheesecake Factory – Munch on Easter brunch from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. The brunch menu includes fried chicken and waffles benedict, poached eggs with hollandaise, and more.
The Melting Pot – From 12 p.m. – 9 p.m. on Easter, kids eat free and receive a complimentary goodie bag with every adult four-course menu order.
Village Inn – You can indulge these limited-time Offers:
* Easter pies and Easter exclusive European truffles.
* Easter brunch with old favorites and new dishes, such as the poblano-smothered breakfast burrito or Philly Jack benedict.
Even though the restaurants are chains or franchised, it's always a good idea to call the location you plan to visit to make sure they're honoring the deal.