With Father's Day only a day away, a handful of restaurants are offering specials to help keep your celebration within budget.
Offers.com, the website dedicated to connecting customers with the best deals, has posted a list of dozens of restaurants offering deals over the Father's Day weekend, 13 of which have locations in Tucson.
- Applebee’s – Treat your dad to a Big & Bold Grill Combo for as little as $12.99.
- Baskin Robbins – Take $3 off any ice cream cake worth $15 or more.
- Carrabba’s - The "Takeaway Father's Day" dinner is available for carryout and delivery at select locations and includes a special Father's Day menu made up of favorites, such as the spicy Sicilian ribeye.
- Cheddar’s Casual Cafe – Free five-piece chicken tenders order with purchase of adult entree.
- Chili’s – Share a three-course Father’s Day meal for $10, including a fresh house salad or tostada chips with salsa, a choice of select entrees, and a Mini Molten Cake.
- Coco’s Bakery Restaurants – Buy one, get one half-price lunch or dinner entrée from 11 a.m. to close.
- Denny’s – Free build-your-own-sundae bar with the purchase of two entrees.
- Firehouse Subs – Grab a free medium sub with the purchase of a medium or large sub with a side and drink.
- Fleming’s – $89 for a 35-ounce Tomahawk steak dinner or brunch for $47.95.
- HomeTown Buffet – Take $2 off a regular priced adult or senior lunch buffet.
- Hooters – Buy 10, get 10 free boneless wings.
- Macaroni Grill – 25 percent off e-Gift cards.
- Papa John’s – Get a free large one-topping pizza when you purchase $25 worth of e-gift cards.
As with any special offers, it's always a good idea to call the location in advance to make sure it's honoring the deals.