Hiking enthusiast and Star writer takes advantage of every good photo op.
As featured on
Saguaros are “blooming like gangbusters” this spring — producing far more of their brilliant…
Spring is over, but some palo verde trees are blooming into summer.
- 6 restaurants failed Pima County health inspections in February
- New shuttle will end frustrating Sabino Canyon parking issues
- Seven celebrities who have made recent visits to Tucson restaurants
- Hot in 2017: New and upcoming Tucson restaurants and bars
- 5 spots to take out-of-towners who want to taste Tucson's best Mexican food
- Do you know our state bird?
- Tucson weather: A chilly start to a warm week
- Tucson weather: Big jump in temperatures
- Tucson weather: Near record heat with no end in sight
- Tucson weather: No end in sight for above normal temperatures
- Tucson weather: Hot and getting hotter
- Tucson weather: One more day of record heat?
- Tucson weather: Chance of showers starts tonight
- Tucson weather: Wind, rain and a big dip in temperatures
- Tucson weather: Sunny skies and seasonable highs