The last red and gold hues of autumn brighten the Bear Wallow area in the Catalina Mountains. Video by Doug Kreutz, Arizona Daily Star.
As featured on
Warm temperatures will continue through the weekend.
- Yes, Tucson's October was warm — the warmest on record
- Where to find autumn’s encore colors in Catalina Mountains near Tucson
- Garden Sage: Some grasses OK for Tucson; drought to stick around
- Menacing black bear killed in Santa Rita Mountains
- Garden Sage: Harmless yet annoying gnats, a destructive leaf-footed bug and a real beauty