Cacti and desert trees are blooming brilliantly across the Tucson Valley. Video by Doug Kreutz, Arizona Daily Star.
As featured on
- Arizona Senate approves another restriction to citizen-backed initiatives
- Tucson weather: A long stretch of above normal temps
- House OKs restrictions on disabled-access lawsuits against businesses
- Republican lawmakers pass more restrictions on voter initiatives
- Nonprofits' wish list: Saddles, furniture, air compressor needed
- Arizona bill to ban teen texting while driving resurfaces in House
- US Supreme Court throws out $2.7M awarded to Tucson couple
- Theranos to refund Arizonans $4.6M in blood testing costs
- Proposed library cuts an assault on the poor, US Rep. Grijalva says
- Arizona Supreme Court to decide parental-rights case of same-sex Tucson couple
- Arizona House OKs bill protecting hospital patients from 'surprise bills'
- Tucson weather: Warming up for the weekend
- Pima County air quality advisory could last all weekend
- Ben's Bells: Man recognized for keeping Ft. Lowell trails, paths clean
- Arizonans to get some protection from surprise medical bills
- Tucson sends 1,667 sales tax ballots to wrong addresses
- Agave weevil damage, cholla sooty mold and a pine engraver beetle menace Tucson yards
- Bumped from my flight to Palm Beach—why won't American pay up?
- Where can I buy aluminum trim for fascia boards?
- The library is a place where all are welcome
- Sonoran sea grapes, tomatoes with blossom end rot and a tall tree tobacco plant
- Mom amends son's name, now airline wants $300 to change tickets
- Kick start may be helpful for old AC unit you'll keep for a while
- It's late June, when many a Tucson gardener's thoughts turn to water