Snow remained in some places high in the Catalina Mountains over the weekend even as Tucson basked in balmy weather. Video by Doug Kreutz, Arizona Daily Star.
As featured on
High temperatures could break records for the next few days.
Warm conditions continue today, but get ready for a quick shift in the weather by week's end.
- Short-sleeve weather continues until Friday in Tucson
- Tucson weather: Final day of December's heat wave
- Tucson sets record high Thursday; cold coming
- Tucson weather: Welcome in the winter storm
- Snow on Christmas possible in mountains around Tucson
- Top 5 ways to improve your landscape in 2017
- New year makes a rainy entry in Tucson; up to 10 inches of snow expected on Mount Lemmon
- Tucson's 2016 was a warm year in a warm decade
- Mt. Lemmon Highway is open, but some other roads are closed
- Tucson spring 2017 was 2nd-hottest on record
- NWS Tucson looking for volunteer snowfall observers on Mt. Lemmon