The Grand Canyon in Northern Arizona was designated a national park in 1919. Along with Yellowstone and Yosemite, it is one of the crown jewels of National Parks in the United States. It receives nearly 5 million visitors each year.
- Arizona's treasure: The grandest gorge on the face of the Earth
- Ducey threatens legal action if new Grand Canyon monument is established
- Arizona Democrats want special sales tax for education extended
- Ducey wants more teacher pay, extension of welfare benefits to some
- Tucson City Council to consider limits to cell phone use while driving
- Ducey vows to boost border trade, school spending during Tucson visit
- Seniors will pay more — lots more — for a lifetime national parks pass