Hiking enthusiast and Star writer takes advantage of every good photo op.
More like this...
As featured on
Saguaros are “blooming like gangbusters” this spring — producing far more of their brilliant…
Spring is over, but some palo verde trees are blooming into summer.
- You don't need a sweater in Tucson until this weekend
- New shuttle will end frustrating Sabino Canyon parking issues
- Road to Mount Lemmon reopens but with precautions
- Road closures, warnings for Pima County
- Tucson weather: Above normal temps continue through next week
- Tucson weather: Another day of sun (and heat)
- Tucson weather: Possibility of valley rain, mountain snow on Sunday
- Tucson weather: Chance of scattered showers remains today
- Tucson weather: Spring-like temperatures continue through Friday
- Tucson weather: Winter storm descends on Tucson
- Tucson weather: Warming trend continues through Wednesday
- Tucson weather: Warmer today, cooler tomorrow