Bring out your red.
There is no excuse — none, nada — to not be flying the official color of Wildcatitude through the end of the NCAA tournament.
No matter if you work in an office with a dress code or slave away at home in holey sweats, you can show your school spirit — all the way down to your fingertips.
• Gadabout SalonSpas offers a shellac manicure complete with the University of Arizona logo. $50, available at all locations.
• Flashier fans might want to opt for a glitter tattoo. $12 at all Gadabout SalonSpas.
• The Arizona Alumni Couture Pin — designed by a UA alumna — adds sparkle and can be worn as a necklace, too.
Studded with Swarovski crystals, the pin comes in two sizes and different finishes. A small one costs $120 and a larger size $165. Shop online at the UA bookstore, shop.uabookstore.arizona.edu (search for "Arizona Alumni Couture Pin"). Or call Lisa Valentine at the UA Alumni Association at 621-5333.
• While you’re at Target grabbing milk and toilet bowl cleaner, you can pick up a new UA shirt, too. Local stores have sections devoted to Wildcat wear for wee ones and grown ups alike. Assorted prices, the shirt pictured is $19.99.
• For the classiest cats fans, cuff links sporting the 'A' logo will dress up your Wildcat pride. Find them at the main UA BookStores at 1209 E. University Blvd., for $60.99.
• You can also find a selection of ties at the main bookstore. The A-Stores around Tucson also carry ties, but you might want to call ahead to see if they are in stock before chancing a trip. The pictured, striped tie is $34.99 at the main UA bookstore.
• Wildcat cowboy boots from J Gilbert Footwear at Casas Adobes Plaza let you saddle up to bear down. Styles for both men and women cost $399.
• A matching purse also from J Gilbert will cost you $99.95.