The 25th Diversity Career Fair
Wednesday, January 21, 2015, 1 p.m.-4 p.m.
Desert Diamond Casino on Old Nogales Highway
Sponsored by Tucson Indian Center and Tucson.com Classifieds
Open to public | FREE Admission
• Attracts more than 1500 qualified, active minority job seekers through the Southern Arizona Indian Workforce Development Council and Tucson Indian Center's relationships with the Indian Nations and the local community.
• Is one of Southern Arizona's longest running diversity recruiting events supporting urban Native Americans.
• Is bigger and better than ever with the partnership of CareerBuilder.com, the nation's largest recruiting network - reaching a national audience, with nearly 571,500 job searches each month.
• Is heavily promoted through the Arizona Daily Star newspaper and online advertising - reaching more than 457,000 adults each week.
• Is promoted in the CareerBuilder Weekly - a free employment weekly with 15,000 weekly distribution at more than 250 locations throughout Tucson.
Source: Scarborough 2013 (R2), CareerBuilder.com 2013