The 28th Annual Diversity Career Fair
Wednesday, January 24, 2018, 1 p.m.-4 p.m.
Desert Diamond Casino on Old Nogales Highway
Open to public | FREE Admission
Northwest Medical Center
• Attracts more than 1500 qualified, active minority job seekers through the Southern Arizona Indian Workforce Development Council and Tucson Indian Center's relationships with the Indian Nations and the local community.
• Is one of Southern Arizona's longest running diversity recruiting events supporting urban Native Americans.
• Is bigger and better than ever with the partnership of The Job Network, the nation's largest recruiting network - reaching a national audience, with nearly 571,500 job searches each month.
• Is heavily promoted through the Arizona Daily Star newspaper and online advertising - reaching more than 534,000 adults each week.
• Is promoted in the The Job Network Guide - a free employment weekly with 15,000 weekly distribution at more than 250 locations throughout Tucson.
Source: Scarborough Tucson Market Study, 2017 R1