Citizen Photo Dec. 11, 1958 The Tucson Office Building, a $600,000 structure to house state offices for Southern Arizona, was officially dedicated on Dec. 11, 1958. State Sen. H.S.(Hi) Corbett (R-Pima), right center, acted as master of ceremonies. Corbett was one of the sponsors of the appropriations bill making the building possible. Gov. Ernest W. McFarland spoke, remaining that this was his final public appearance before leaving office January 5. The building on West Congress Street, cannot be occupied until the Legislature meets January 12 and makes an emergency appropriation for maintenance.