You can explore the world without ever leaving the city at this weekend's Tucson Festival of Books.
More than 300 presentations featuring authors and experts on a multitude of topics, will take place over the course of two days on the University of Arizona campus.
Discussion topics range from world travel to cooking to the outdoors.
Now in its fifth year, the festival is one of the largest in the country, with more than 120,000 visitors in 2012.
If you go
• What: Fifth annual Tucson Festival of Books.
• When: 9:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
• Where: University of Arizona campus. Attendance and parking are free.
• What: Authors, book discussions, workshops and literary activities for the entire family.
• Sponsors: The UA and the Arizona Daily Star. The University of Arizona Medical Center is the presenting sponsor. Net proceeds will promote literacy in Southern Arizona through the Tucson Festival of Books Foundation, a nonprofit organization.
• Bookmark it: Go to tucsonfestivalofbooks.org for more information.