A national homebuilder active in the Tucson market has leased more than 8,000 square feet of office space here.
Mattamy Homes will move into La Paloma Corporate Center, 3567 E. Sunrise Drive. The company has more than $50 million invested in residential projects in the local market since 2014.
“Accessibility, quality space and proximity to great amenities has made the office market in the Foothills very attractive,” said CBRE’s Jeff Casper, who along with David Montijo represented the landlord. “Mattamy will have a very nice office space and showroom that is accessible to their existing locations in Dove Mountain and Oro Valley, as well as their planned communities on the east side.”
James Hardman, with Desco Southwest, represented Mattamy in the lease. The homebuilder has two active communities in Marana and Oro Valley, and two under development in Oro Valley and in Vail.
Other recent commercial transactions include:
- TMC Holdings Inc. bought 13,001 square feet of office space at 5350 and 5390 E. Erickson Drive for $2.3 million. The seller was represented by David Montijo and Damian Wilkinson of CBRE and the buyer was self-represented.
- OVP Lot 10 LLC bought 0.26 acre of land at Old Vail Plaza, on the northwest corner of Houghton and Old Vail roads, for $715,000 to develop a multi-tenant retail building of approximately 7,200 square feet. Nancy McClure and Michael Laatsch of CBRE represented the seller.
- Tanque Verde Pediatrics bought 7,238 square feet of medical space at 7507 E. Tanque Verde Road for $675,000. The buyer was represented by Bruce Suppes and David Volk of CBRE and the seller was represented by Robert Nolan of Oxford Realty Advisors.
- Stojak Properties LLLP bought two multifamily developments from Pasadera Behavioral Health Network for $1 million: Presidio Apartments, a 20-unit complex at 3838 E. Presidio Road, and Stone Apartments, a 23-unit complex at 3525 N. Stone Ave. Allan Mendelsberg of Picor represented both parties.
- Poplin Construction LLC bought 5,000 square feet of retail space at 5028 E. 22nd St. from Wells Fargo Bank N.A. for $439,000. Aaron LaPrise of Picor represented both parties.
- Metro Title Agency of Arizona leased 4,071 square feet at 301 W. Ajo Way. The tenant was represented by Jeff Casper of CBRE.
- Flo-Chiropractic Inc. leased 1,165 square feet at 4511 N. Campbell Ave. from Campbell Financial Plaza LLC. Isaac Figueroa, with Picor, represented the tenant; Andrew D. Sternberg and Douglas E. Marsh, of Oxford Realty Advisors, represented the landlord.