If you have lost your home or been evacuated, here are some of the resources available to you:

Finding a place to stay

The Doubletree by Hilton - Reid Park is offering a discounted rate of $75 per night, plus tax, for evacuees. (445 South Alvernon Way, 881-4200)

Hilton Tucson East, is offering a Weekend Executive Special of $69 a night, including continental breakfast and an evening manager’s reception. To book, ask for package code P6. (7600 E. Broadway, 721-5600)

Holiday Inn Express is offering a rate of $72 plus tax per night with valid ID showing proof of residence in the Sierra Vista area. (1564 W. Grant Road, 624-3200)

Loews Ventana Canyon Resort is offering a rate of $79 plus tax through June 26 with valid ID showing proof of residence in the Sierra Vista area. (7000 N. Resort Drive, 299-2020)

Phone service

Qwest customers forced from their homes by wildfire can activate Emergency Call Forwarding for one month free of charge.

The service lets customers receive their home or business phone calls on an alternative number. Calls can be forwarded to a wireless phone or a temporary location for 30 days - free of charge.

Customers wanting to activate this service should call the Qwest/CenturyLink Repair Center and identify themselves as a customer affected by the wildfires:

* Residential Customers: 1-800-573-1311

* Small Business Customers: 1-800-954-1211

* Large Business Customers: 1-800-223-7508

The repair center is open around the clock.

Mental health counseling

The Red Cross is providing counseling at evacuation shelters for families who have lost their homes to the Monument Fire or who have been evacuated from their homes as the fire spreads. 

Child care help

The Arizona Department of Economic Security has people at the three Monument Fire shelters in Sierra Vista and Bisbee to provide information and to help with child care, said spokesman Steve Meissner.

Replacing lost government documents

The office of U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords will offer help next week at temporary mobile offices in Southern Arizona. Locations will be announced soon.

Representatives can help with:

· Replacing lost or damaged Social Security cards;

· Working with the Veterans Benefits Administration to ensure continuity of disability payments;

· Replacing lost or damaged passports;

· Addressing the disruption of services from programs such as Social Security, Medicare, U.S. Postal Service and other federal agencies.

· Working with U.S. Department of Agriculture programs to coordinate post-fire habitat and watershed restoration assistance;

· Working with U.S. Department of Agriculture programs to coordinate assistance for lost livestock and damaged forage;

· Replacing lost or damaged military medals, ribbons, and/or other citations;

· Addressing other concerns relating to the wildfires and more.

If you need assistance from any federal agency, call Giffords’ Tucson office at 520-881-3588 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday or email GiffordsFireHelp@mail.house.gov. That address will be checked outside of normal business hours.