Eleven TUSD schools will have new leaders this upcoming school year.
The Tucson Unified School District Governing Board appointed the new principals Tuesday night.
- Jennifer Ambrosio, currently the acting assisting principal at C.E. Rose PreK-8 School, will be the new leader of Bonillas Magnet Elementary School
- Mary Anderson, principal at Lineweaver Elementary School, was appointed principal of Fruchthendler Elementary School.
- Kristjan Laumets, assistant principal of Grijalva Elementary School, was named principal of Wright Elementary School.
- Brian Lambert, assistant director of student equity and intervention in TUSD, will make the move to Hollinger K-8 School.
- Sandra Thiffault, principal of Van Buskirk Elementary School, will be the new leader of Mary Belle McCorkle Academy of Excellence K-8.
- Ann Kobritz, a learning supports coordinator at Sewell and Steele elementary schools, was appointed principal of Lawrence Intermediate School.
- David Davies, assistant principal of Gridley Middle School, will remain on campus but is moving into the principal's office.
- R. David Montano, assistant principal at Rincon High School, was named principal of Secrist Middle School.
- Robin Dunbar, principal at Warren Elementary School, will take over at Utterback Magnet Middle School.
- Theresa Tenace, principal at Safford K-8 Magnet School, will be the new principal of Mary Meredith K-12 School.
- Eric Brock, assistant principal of Palo Verde Magnet High School, was appointed principal of his home campus.