Fires at a restaurant, a clothing store and a mobile home all within 10 hours kept Tucson crews busy overnight and this morning.

A little after 9:30 Friday morning, a single 911 call was made by the management of Eclectic Café, 7053 E Tanque Verde Road at North Sabino Canyon Road, reporting smoke coming from their commercial kitchen, Capt. Chris Jurvig, spokesman for the Tucson Fire Department, said in a news release.

The first crew arrived on scene within two minutes and found smoke coming from a wall in the kitchen next to a large commercial stove. Firefighters had to pull back protective metal shielding from the wall to access the area.

“Once access was gained crews found flames, but were able to isolate the fire and keep if from spreading into any other void spaces,” Jurvig said. “While these interior operations were being conducted other crews secured utilities to the occupancy and temporarily evacuated the neighboring businesses.”

It took 21 firefighters from eight units 18 minutes to bring the fire under control.

Investigators determined the cause of the fire was the open flame from the stove in close proximity to the wall, Jurvig said.

About six hours earlier, at 2:17 a.m., multiple calls were made to 911 reporting a fire at clothing store Desert Vintage, 636 N. Fourth Ave.

“The first fire crew arrived six minutes later and found flames and smoke coming from the front window of a business,” Jurvig said.

Firefighters pulled hose lines and made entry to the building to search for victims and extinguish the fire, Jurvig said. Utilities were secured by the ladder crew.

“Interior crews were able to quickly locate the fire and extinguish it, minimizing damage to the structure and contents,” he said.

In total 23 firefighters from eight units responded to the incident. It took about 16 minutes to bring the blaze under control.

The cause of the fire was an “unspecified electrical malfunction,” said Jurvig, who did not have a cost estimate for damages.

A post about the fire appeared on the Desert Vintage Facebook page late Friday morning: “The building is fine and our merchandise is safe. Our textile room and front window need repair. We will re-open shortly.”

Two hours before the Desert Vintage fire, multiple calls were made to 911 just before midnight reporting smoke and flames coming from a mobile home in the 100 block of East Prince Road near North Stone Avenue.

The first crews arrived on scene within three minutes and found the mobile home was already 50 percent engulfed in flames, Jurvig said.

“As crews were pulling hose lines to attack the fire, an overhead power line going from a utility pole to the mobile home was compromised due to flame impingement and broke free from the home,” he said. “Having a live power line down on the ground created another hazard for fire crews to deal with and limited their access to the home.”

Flames also were overtaking the gas meter near the home.

Firefighters were able to contain the blaze and prevent other nearby mobile homes from catching fire.

It took 25 firefighters about 19 minutes to bring the blaze under control.

Three adults living in the mobile home were displaced and about 20 residents in the neighborhood were without power because of the fire. The cause of the blaze was an “unspecified electrical malfunction,” Jurvig said.

“Mobile home fires pose several risks to both owners and firefighters. Their construction allows fire to spread quickly and they are often times spaced closely together,” Jurvig said.

He suggests residents practice an escape plan and have working smoke detectors.