Sun Tran will host a series of open houses to solicit public feedback on its proposed fare increase and service changes.
The open houses will be held on the following dates:
· Tuesday, from 5 to 7 p.m. at Clements Recreation Center, 8151 E. Poinciana Drive
· Thursday from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at Joel D. Valdez Main Library, 101 N. Stone Ave. and from 2 to 4 p.m. at the University of Arizona Student Union, Catalina Room, third floor. Parking is available at the Second Street Garage.
· March 22 from 10 a.m. to noon at El Rio Neighborhood Center, 1390 W. Speedway.
· March 25 from 1 to 3 p.m. at El Pueblo Neighborhood Center, 101 W. Irvington Road.
· March 26 from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. at Ward 2 Council Office, 7575 E. Speedway.
· March 28 from 10 a.m. to noon at the Woods Memorial Library, 3455 N. First Ave.
The proposed service changes and fare increase are part of an effort to help bridge the City of Tucson's projected $33 million gap in its general fund for fiscal year 2015.
For more information or to provide feedback, call 792-9222 or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
An online survey will be available by March 18.
Information is also available at www.suntran.com