Join in the discussion
We provide this community forum for Arizona Daily Star readers to exchange ideas and opinions on the news of the day. Passionate views, pointed criticism and critical thinking are welcome. Name-calling, crude language and personal abuse are not.
Comments are accepted via the Facebook comment system. You must be logged into an active personal account on Facebook to comment. Readers are responsible for their comments and abuse of this privilege will not be tolerated.
Opinions expressed in azstarnet.com's comments reflect the opinions of the author — not those of the Star, StarNet, or its parent company.
• Profanity, personal attacks, threats and name calling are unacceptable.
• Ethnic slurs and/or epithets, sexist language and religious bigotry are unacceptable. Images that contain nudity, violence or sexual innuendo are prohibited.
• Do not accuse someone of a crime or assign guilt or punishment to a crime suspect.
• Commercial messages are unacceptable. You may not post copyrighted material from another publication. Link to it instead, using a headline or very brief excerpt.
• Comments should be limited to the topic of the original article. Comments that ramble or fail to stay on topic or troll-like behavior intended to hijack the discussion will not be tolerated.
• COMMENTS IN ALL CAPS are hard to read, considered shouting and annoy readers. They will be removed.
• Commenters must use their real name and registration information.
Facebook’s commenting and account policies also apply.
• We may opt to not permit comments on stories that are unlikely to generate a quality discussion.