• AOR Management Company of Arizona LLC, doing business as Arizona Oncology, leased 24,519 square feet at 2625 N. Craycroft Road from TMC Holdings. Rick Kleiner and Tom Knox of Picor represented the landlord, and David Volk and Bruce Suppes of CBRE represented the tenant.
• The Candle Factory leased 2,047 square feet at The Plaza at Williams Centre, on the southwest corner of Broadway and Craycroft Road from Larsen Baker.
• Massage Envy leased 3,200 square feet at Marana Marketplace, on the southeast corner of Orange Grove and Thornydale roads, also from Larsen Baker. Andy Seleznov and Melissa Lal represented the landlord in both transactions. Gordon Wagner of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage represented Massage Envy.
• Images Enterprises LLC leased 1,725 square feet at 3820 S. Palo Verde Road from Palo Verde Trust Partners LLC. Rob Glaser and Paul Hooker of Picor handled the transaction.
• Maverick Petroleum Services Inc. leased 1,500 square feet at 3538 N. Romero Road from Costa Verde Investments LLC. Jeff Zellet of Picor represented the tenant, and Ron Zimmerman of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank represented the landlord.
Serrato Corp. leased 1,400 square feet at 5343 E. Pima St. from La Bajada Land Company LLC. Tom Nieman and Russ Hall, with Picor, represented the tenant.
• Stephen Beecken leased 1,000 square feet at 2112 N. Dragoon St. from Rich Rodgers Investment. Brandon Rodgers, with Picor, represented the tenant.
• Core Campus Tucson I LLC eased 1,800 square feet at 1712 E. Speedway for a student-housing sales office. Construction is underway on its 592-bed student-housing community, Hub at Tucson, 1011 N. Tyndall Ave. Debbie Heslop represented the tenant. The landlord is VAM Realty.
• Green Communications LLC, doing business as Go Green LLC, leased 900 square feet at 1714 W. Ajo Way, near Mission Road. Rick Volk of Volk Company Commercial Real Estate represented the landlord, Park View Plaza Inc. David Dutson of CBRE represented the tenant.
• Diamond Medical Equipment LLC leased 900 square feet at 3855 S. Evans Blvd. from Ajo/Evans Business Park LLC. Pat Welchert and Jeff Zellet of Picor represented the landlord.